Are these guys still coming for visits?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Maderan, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

Ricky Jean-Francois
    Michael Other
    D.J. Hord
    Derek Puges
    James Davis

They are still listed as coming per tigerrag but I don't think it's been updated. Do we have a chance with any of these guys or are we just grasping at straws?

If we sign 18-22 this year who most likley rounds out the rest of our class? The in-state leftover 3 Stars? Do we have our biggest name already in Al Jones? I don't see us picking up to many big names with so little time left but is there anybody on the plate I didn't list (RP exclude)?

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

coach Woods told me that Derek P. is definately taking all of his visits, and will make a decision based on those visits.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I don't think so. I posted this in the "Outlook" thread.

Derek Pegues
    http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=107&p=8&c=1&nid=1215658

James Davis - 'Bama is leader - scheduled to visit 1/21/05..
    D.J. Hord - "LSU visit up in the Air" - scheduled to visit 1/21/05..
    Mike Oher - lists Tennesee as his favorite - no surprise. scheduled to visit 1/21/05
    Ricky Jean-Francois - says no interest. (Too risky anyway, IMO)

Sounds pretty negative, but once Miles has his staff in place, things could change drastically. A positive for is that he Miles seems to have a short list of who he wants and has visited some of them in his 1st week: Perrilloux, Demps, & I believe R.J. Jackson. A few new names are popping up..

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You could be right, I'm just going by what his HS football coach tells me. They both live here in Batesville and keep in touch. Coach Woods is flying out to San Ant. TX to watch Derek play in the All star game. I see him every Sunday and he keeps saying Derek hasn't decided yet and is SUPPOSED to take all his visits. Who knows really what is on the mind of a teenager.

Is Ryan P. playing in that all star game? Looks like he would be. I think it's on ESPN2 this weekend? not sure.

5. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

He is playing in it, its actually on NBC I think. At noon (est).

6. philter

philter Founding Member