Are we now communist Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by MFn G I M P, Jul 23, 2006.

1. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Yes. Parents are legally able to berth children correct?....no matter how wacky those parents may be, correct? Those parents then make the decisions.......not some know-it-all court, anti-semite.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

is your name gimp?

i think parents should only be able to decide to kill babies when they are fetuses. after that i do not think parents should be able to kill children by not allowing needed medical care.

doe this mean you agree with me and are pro-choice? cool. gotta keep those know it all courts away from the parents who want to decide to kill children.

3. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Again...the courts decided we have some mystical, magical Constitutional right to kill babies. Like I said, courts shouldn't decide anything that isn't explicitly in the Constitution. Let the people in the states decide what is best.......then if women want to kill their babies they can drive to a place like NY NY. Then when God comes back for judgement day, he can just burn all the New Yorkers in the hell-fire of eternal damnation.....not me.

4. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Again...the courts decided we have some mystical, magical Constitutional right to kill babies. Like I said, courts shouldn't decide anything that isn't explicitly in the Constitution. Let the people in the states decide what is best.......then if women want to kill their babies they can drive to a place like NY NY. Then when God comes back for judgement day, he can just burn all the New Yorkers in the hell-fire of eternal damnation.....not me.

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Sorry martin, I didn't see that you asked me a question here.

My thougts on the subject are that I think the parents do have a right to decide what treatment they give their kids. It's kind of like Jehovah Witnesses not getting blood transfusions because they think they are still under the law that God gave the Jews. If the government can't force parents to give kids blood transfusions why should they be forced to undergo other medical treatments.