Are you pulling against the SEC in the BCS CG?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 7, 2009.

?

Wish for the SEC to lose the BCS title game?

1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    38.7%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    44.3%
  3. I am torn

18 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Given the conspiracy theory is in full effect, do you wish ill will on Commissioner Slive and hope that whomever plays the SEC champ wins the BCS title game?

I will admit, I am torn.

2. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

If it's Bama yes, Florida no.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

a thousand times over. i hope he gets a monkey pox up his arse.

yes. sad thing is, i believe that an sec team could win the bcs without slives help. he is doing nothing but hurting the integrity of the conference because now pretty much everyone in every other conference is thinking there is something to the conspiracy theory. hell, as much as texas fans hate lsu, that they think we were screwed tonight and that there is a conspiracy,you know it stinks more than a dead fish in the devils panties.

edit: i am saying yes now, because i believe florida will win the seccg. and i believe it will be with the refs help. at least i hope it is.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I voted yes because i believe UF will play for the national title. And i will want UF to win that game, because it helps us at that point in the season, but i don't think i could cheer for Alabama because its impossible.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Screw Bama and screw Florida. The SEC is the best conference and everyone knows it. We don't need another NC to prove it. Should be obvious how I voted.

6. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Good answer, but I'd have to pull even for Bama, just to show everyone the SEC is the best conference. Can you imagine how many national championships have been denied to the SEC that were "won" by the PAC-8 AND BIG TEN? Some sportscasters now make it sound like the SEC just became dominant, but in reality, its the BCS format that gave the SEC a fair shot at those other teams on the field, and all the sportscasters have been shown to be wrong. Now they have to admit the SEC is the best conf.

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Won't be watching it, so... who cares?

8. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I'm probably in the minority here, but i NEVER root for SEC teams in the NC game unless its us.

there is absolutely ZERO good that can come from Urban Meyer or Nick Saban flashing a NC ring/trophy to a potential recruit that we're chasing.

3 people like this.
  9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

+1

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I can't think of anything worse than Oscar Meyer winning 3 out of the last 4 NC's. Looks like I might become a Longhorn fan real soon.