Are you ready for Jordan-Hare?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AUin06, Aug 19, 2006.

1. AUin06

AUin06 Freshman

What's up other Tigers? Do you think Irons will crack the 200 yard mark again against the vaunted LSU defense?

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

200 yards? Not a chance. I'll give him 100 yards because he's one of the best in the country, but I don't think any ONE player will rush for 200 yards against us.

Furthermore, I am very excited about the matchup versus Aubarn--it's always a great game. I think LSU's offense may still be a game or two away from blowing AU off of the field, BUT I think LSU's "D" will be able to keep AU out of the endzone enough for the real Tigers to get the "W." But we'll see how our first games go before making any crazy predictions, right? :hihi: :geauxtige

Nahhhh, I didn't think so... LSU 17 Aubarn 10

Vincent/Broussard on a quick toss for 20+ yard TD
    Lafell/Bowe on a 35-40 yard slant (from Russell) into double coverage...

Jackson with a 45 yarder... 17-10

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

And Brandon Cox wont sketch off for a year...

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

For the past 5 or 6 years AU has been very good but very beatable, I don't see anything different about this year. I see this years Auburn team as a tough team to beat but not one I expect to see LSU lose to.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Strange first post. There are many sites to visit that are into smack and trash talk. This is not one.

The folk here are very proud of their Tigers and have no problem sharing that with you. The bonus, however, is that they actually know something about what they talk and they are more than willing to share this site with others.

You will find many Auburn posters here, and they freely post their opinions. I look forward to also reading yours. Just remember to represent Auburn with the class she deserves.

6. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Wow, pretty bold statement, given the fact that Kenny owned LSU to the tune of nearly 300 yards.

In Tiger Stadium.

Against a very experienced defensive line.

Sure, odds are he doesn't run it up like that again but to say, "not a chance" is, well, kinda out there, IMO.

It's gonna be a dogfight, no question.

As for JR, you know the Big Dog's gonna be gunning to go 2-0 on his home state turf. Dog showed real heart in very difficult circumstances last year against Bama, and I expect no less on Sept 16.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Is he transferring before Sept?

P.S. see sig below.

8. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Very good advice. LSU has become a big rival for us but remember this is their board so keep it cool.

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Not a bad question, since Irons will likely win the Heisman. However, I doubt AU will be running the ball in the second half, as they try to make up a 17 point deficit. :hihi: In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if Irons has a good day every week of the season, but I don't see our guys rolling over for this guy.

As your brethren pointed out, this is just goofy talk. The Corndog stuff still doesn't make sense, and you make a crazy prediction right after saying you wouldn't make a crazy prediction.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Winner this year goes up one game on the loser.

00 - AU
    01 - LSU
    02 - AU
    03 - LSU
    04 - AU (on a 2nd try extra point)
    05 - LSU
    06 - ? (I hope we break the pattern)