are you serious?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2010.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i mean are you freaking serious? ive not seen such confusion at this level ever. not even in high school. the only thing close was this same les miles just a few short months ago. really did that just happen. again? i thought seeing the saints win the super bowl was the most surreal thing ive witnessed on a football field.

never thought one buffoon could embarrass the entire university in one game more than curley hudson hallman did in 4.

well finally the les miles apologists can slink deep in their holes til this apocalypse has officially completed.

dont worry, those with 20/20 vision are here to protect you and will tell you when its ok to come out. the nuclear winter shouldnt last too long.

this just proves again skip bertman sold his soul many years ago. he hired and basically won a nc with curley hallman at the helm. how is that fn possible. maybe it really is nicks trophy. i mean this clown in charge didnt win anything did he? its just impossible.

even when skip completely ****s up he succeeds in some way. thats greatness i tell ya and that may be the real story here.'

but i digress, back to less smiles...

seriously though, as soon as that snap sailed by #9's head, we all walked outside in disbelief. everyone just shaking their heads unsure of what we just witnessed.

then someone said well its gonna be worth it, les is gone now. i thought well, maybe and with no uncertain terms felt it was best. because deep down at that point id take a bullet to get rid of him. and by bullet i mean a loss which is what i thought had happened. and it was deserved.

next we hear, one of the females punking us saying to get back inside and we get another play. what? yeah ok.

walked back in and sure enough, I find out instead of losing the game like i thought, its worse.

we won the game but lost any semblance of national respect this program had gained. at least until this dude is gone.

5 people like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

well, as long as he is winning i don't think he will be fired, but he may just want to find a new job because he is treading on very, very thin ice with even the people who are passive.

3. tirk

56-15 right? clearly not going anywhere. but jesus christ. only in america, right?

only in america can so many unqualified people be atop their profession.

its mind-blowing.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Lol...I was laughing in the game thread knowing that there would be some losers that walked out and probably heard that LSU won on the radio after they missed it. Turns out, I was laughing at you. :rofl:

Easily the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on here.

And I agree it's embarassing...and something needs to be done. But I would never take that bullet...never hope LSU loses a game. Ridiculous.:rolleye33:

5. FireLesNow!

FireLesNow! Freshman

"seriously though, as soon as that snap sailed by #9's head, we all walked outside in disbelief. everyone just shaking their heads unsure of what we just witnessed."

You only walked outside and shook your head in disbelief? I ran outside, continued to run up and down my cul de sac shouting obscenities because I was filled with a rage that I have never known before...I felt like The Hulk, ripping my LSU shirt off me and all...all while failing to realize my neighbors were outside with their dauther who was riding her bike with training wheels. They quickly approached me and thought I was having an emergency in my household. I told them there was an emergency, Les Miles needs to be fired! They looked at me because they, obviously, were not LSU/college football fans (I mean, really, who takes their daughter for a bike ride when LSU is playing on television. Losers!). I then just told them that everything was fine. Only to have my dad come outside and track me down and tell me that we had another play.

The rest is history!

Oh, the agony of...a win! Yet, it feels so much like defeat!

2 people like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

makes you wonder if Skip sold his soul to the devil or if Les did.

Satan to Skip: Skip, you will have the best coach in college football for 4 years, and win a national championship, and return LSU to glory. Then you will get a coach who will ride the wave of LSU greatness to another national championship, when your first coach bolts to the NFL, only to return as the head coach of Alabama where he will dominate the SEC West until he decides to retire. Your new coach will then do just enough to keep his job, just like most Americans do, so I ask you Skip, will you take the deal?

7. tirk

yeah it was simply a state of shock. no one was mad per se.

but the drunk pilot is still flying the plane. be sure your seat is buckled and your tray table is in an upright position. could be a little turbulence up ahead.

8. TigerBrit

TigerBrit Founding Member

From Fishead: "Easily the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on here."

Regrettably, the idea of an LSU loss as a good thing is not uncommon. It's akin to letting the oppt score so u can get the ball back, lesser of two evils. The other evil in this case is having to watch this BS for another season. Are you serious?

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You might have a case for this if the team is 6-5, and you believe 6-6 gets the coach fired. Not when the team is 5-0. And I wouldn't root for LSU to lose ever. Period. Letting the other team score so you get the ball back is a strategy to win by not letting them burn all the clock. Quite different from a strategy to lose.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

And to quote a post, just hit the button on the bottom of said post that says "quote reply". :thumb: