are you serious?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You know what it is? I don't agree. And I'm not referring to you when I say this.

Go read my posts from today. You won't see any 5-0, 56-15 bullchit. I'm not stupid. You won't see me saying a win is a win. It is what it is. But I'm sick of LSU fans that point out ANY positive thing being beraded by 5-10 on this board not seeing OUR logic...MY logic. So no. I don't have to see the logic in hoping for a loss...or even accepting a loss.

I've never been a cheerleader on here. I've complained about the bad things just like most rational folks. Yet I've been labeled a pumper, positiger, etc...fug em.

1 person likes this.
  2. TigerBrit

TigerBrit Founding Member

Thx for the help as well as germane posts. With forum forebearance, this is just a test .... and then to bed! It looks like I don't get the prior quote that was quoted in the post that is being replied to. Like I said, time for bed.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

It's all good bro.

I'm going to bed.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 person likes this.
  4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Look at what happened when I started a thread entitled "Gotta feel for Miles". I wasn't taking up for Miles per se. I was laughing at the situation as I sat here watching him get ripped on ESPNU one morning, and right after they ripped him, they claimed UGA was just rebuilding, blah blah blah. So I looked at some facts and wondered how that must make Miles feel. BOOM! Here they come hammering me for insinuating that Miles>Richt. Well, guess what? Richt is now 1-4 with a blowout loss to a team LSU blew out, and now a loss to friggin Colorado! But hey, they're just rebuilding...still. Rebuilding from what? They don't have a crystal under Richt. What...he's got an inexperienced QB because he had to boot one?? Tough chit. Been there done that...haven't been 1-4 though.

Do I think Miles is great? Hell no. Am I embarrassed? Hell yeah. But I won't ever wish for an LSU loss, and there is no logic in doing so...as an LSU fan. None. If LSU loses and Miles gets fired, then a couple of years later LSU is some unstoppable force thanks to the new coach, THEN you look back and maybe consider it a positive. But you don't have a CLUE what would happen under a new coach. I dare say that history will show you don't go from a 76% winning percentage to better than that. Could take 2 decades to recover. Be glad we aren't UGA. Be glad we aren't Tennessee. Be glad we aren't USC. I'll bet you Alabama don't beat LSU by 4 TDs this year.

5. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

I can relate to what you write about seeing the silver lining if we were to have lost. Les really would have been held accountable for his incompetence. I've felt the same way about Jordan Jefferson for some time. I find myself rooting for him to fail; not because he's bad kid, but because I know that's the only was Les will ever give Lee a shot. It's been obvious to me for some time, that we have zero chance against any of our better SEC foes with JJ at QB. Unfortunately, after today, I'm beginning to feel the same way about Les due to his inability to manage the clock in a tight game.

6. TigerBrit

TigerBrit Founding Member

Damn that was good advice. I just got promoted to "Forum Veteran". Are you serious? Seriously.

G'nite all, & thx for the post game therapy.

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

goddammit, i just gave you rep earlier this thread. :thumb: :rofl:

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

I don't know I wouldn't be shocked if we see a former NC coach with a winning record out of a job maybe at the end of this year. I think the boosters and the powers that be are getting fed up with being the laughing stock of the NCAA. I think it is becoming very evident that his ballsy moves were just dumb luck and we are seeing his luck run out. I personally am done with him, he is over his head and we need some one more competent. (flame away guys)

1 person likes this.
  9. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Tirk, I can't read any of your posts because I can't get past your avatar pic.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nothing to flame. truth hurts.

thats not a bad alternative and yeah he should be out this year. just because UNC sees themselves as a prestigious academic university and butch has brought them shame.

hows that