are you serious?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Great thread Tirk.

Agree with everything you said.

Totally understand the "taking the bullet" analogy. And it's well warranted at this point.

We're going to luck out and go 8-4 or 9-3 from here to eternity wasting talented class after talented class until he is simply fired. And he won't get fired.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I stormed in from my outdoor kitchen raising hell too. I was telling my daughter's bf, "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT ****! THAT SON OF A BYTCH COULDN'T COACH @ PINE PRAIRIE." She was like, "DAD, DAD it's okay".

Then had to run back in and tell her to put it back on the game and let him watch, it wasn't over, we had another play.

3. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

The game was over dip****! Players from both teams were walking off the field. No one knew there was a penalty for a couple minutes.

Besides, LSU didn't deserve to win that game. It's a joke how poorly coached this team his. Never have I seen a team have absolutely no clue what to do in a two minute offense with the game on the line like LSU. You would think this would be addressed in practice, but obviously it doesn't.

What's an even bigger joke is how some idiots still defend this ass clown. We are the laughing stock of football and will continue to be as long as this piece of sh!t is our coach.

1 person likes this.
  4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Who yanked your chain? Eff off loser. This thread was dead.

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

I'm with tirk, here.

It's yet another example where we ALL see that the Tigers win in spite of Miles. When Florida kills us, the rest of the Miles supporters will have to pull their head out of their butts.

1 person likes this.
  6. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

There is some serious us versus them going on. Arent we all Tigers. Cant we all just get along. Worth a try. This is a team game. All pieces have to function for it to be successfull. Am I missing something 5-0 Ugly but undefeated. Saw some positive things last night that had not seen. Not a pumper, but I dont see with the certainty, like some, that we will have our a$$es handed to us in the Swamp.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

FWIW, I apologize to Tirk for being a dick in my responses last night. Like I said, I realize things aren't perfect, but all the bitchin and moanin ain't gonna do a damn thing about it. I don't think UF will kill us, but if they do, so be it. I'll analyze that one piece at a time just like I do everything else.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Excuse me Mr. Tirk? werent you the one that said Crowton was a genius and Miles was was oh never mind.....:rolleye33:

BTW I agree with your feelings in this post but I cant forget all those times you defended the staff.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Patrick Peterson can be Offensive Coordinator, but he has to stay on the sidelines, so he can go in on defense and special teams.

1 person likes this.
  10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

He will get fired OR they do not care about ...... ticket sales. and they DO care about ticket sales.

WINS and LOSSES will get a coach fired.
    BUT hitting that cash drawer wioll do it too.

Its just that USUALLY a winning record = ticket sales.

When Alleva has to send out a message about "boo birds" it should be a message to HIM not the fans.

Message = boo birds ( right or wrong ) ( I dont like them either ) BUT they buy tickets.

when the boo birds quit buying tickets, you either get lower ticket prices or empty seats.

either one = less revenue.

it doesnt take a CEO with a business degree to see that the Head coach could be causing some issues with fans, when that is ALL YOU HEAR about.