are you serious?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

5th largest crowd in LSU history yesterday. Just sayin.

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I went for a walk as soon as it happened. I didn't know we had won until later that evening I got up the courage to go on to TigerFans.com to see what everone was saying about the loss. Damn, I found out we won.:) Miles wears his hat high so that big -ss rabbits foot will fit under it.:rofl::miles:

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

I have to confess. I got up and left bar I was watching the game in. Went for a very long walk and had come to terms with the loss. Then I found out we won. I felt better, I never felt like a loser, even though I had to watch the replay later to see how it happened.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

11,000 no shows game 1. 15,000 no shows WVA.

that was before this debacle.

florida will be ok but the rest you will probably see many fans disguised as seats.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'm calling bullshyt.

And this is not pointed at you but we can't keep having record crowds after record crowds each year with the same capacity.

They oversell every game but those "records" aren't warm bodies, necessarily. Or maybe they let 20 more Boy Scout Troups in knowing there would be a lot of no shows and double counted.

Bottom line, NO WAY we had 5th largest crowd vs. a struggling UT team and amidst all the rumblings throughout the fan base.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Hey man, I don't make the news...I just report it. :D That's what they said on TV.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Point was, someone bought the tickets. The insinuation was that LSU will do something because people will quit spending money.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I am going to say this and be done. After Saturdays game I felt like I needed a shower.
    Its reality check time for this team. We dont really have a QB, Lee is serviceable at best, JJ is done imo. But the worst part of this is Miles and I have to admit that, I mean this is Bobby Bowden and Eddie Robinson in their last days bad. Before this you would be hard pressed to find me talking negatively about the guy publicly. Being 5-0 I should feel good right, well if any of you have been in a hurricane, this feels like the eye right over us. In the eye of the hurricane, the weather is great, but the entire hurricane is about to pass over us regarding our schedule.

I believe we can beat Florida, but Im not optimistic we can do it. Our defense is tough enough to play with anyone this year, but damn I just dont know what to say about the offensive and the coaching staff.
    Even on defense we play soft with the secondary and let Simms throw out routes all day. Also, on the Tennessee drive the pass to Hunter, why would we line up at 5'9 corner, who is a very good corner, against at guy thats 6'5 and the national high school high jump champion?

Im done venting, I know nobody cares, but I had to get it out.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Check back for the ULM game when we're 6-3, chief.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Eye of the storm. Perfect analogy.