Arizona Bills Require Constitution Loyalty Oath, Pledge Of Allegiance By Public School Students

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Jan 29, 2013.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

people are far less religious, especially in developed countries not named the US, than they used to be. church attendance is falling all over western europe. mosque attendance is up, but that is due to savages immigrating. over ime they will fade away from religion as well. as we advance as a species, we have less and less need for myths. my side is winning the debate. lies and bullshit are less tolerated by educated and intelligent people than they used to be. more kids are gowing up rational and not stupid. its the best thing that has happened to earth in a while.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

this fallacy is called "argument from incredulity" your inability to comprehend things is not relevant to anything.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

dont you think it is a legit theory that god hates fags? cant prove he doesnt.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

your side is winning the debate because people arent going to church as much anymore, when over 2 billion people in the world identify themselves as christian and another 2 billion more muslim out of 7 billion people and your side is winning the debate.
    you might need to take a math class my friend like you told NC

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My point is science doesn't have this answer either.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i didnt say they won, i said they are winning, meaning the numbers are going down. people are less religious than they were. try to think about what i say and not be a fuckhead. i didnt say nobody was religious. i didnt say there were not billions of people still religious.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

well by all means make one up and claim it is valid. maybe the universe was created by a fat nigger in a cookie monster costume

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

fuckhead or not, i didnt say you said your side won, but clearly they are not winning because the numbers are going down. Winning something in this contest would point to your side having a majority of folks say they are non religious.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

if you say so. i say a tie game is religious levels stay constant, and winning for my side is they go down, and losing is they go up.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

everybody shut up and worship the FNCM