Arizona Bills Require Constitution Loyalty Oath, Pledge Of Allegiance By Public School Students

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Jan 29, 2013.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's about time.

I knew that you could not answer the question. Your whole balloon just deflated.

You are lying again. I have never said any of that shit. Why don't you address the facts I have put forward . . . like philosophical theories are real and you practice them yourself. And so has every philosopher that ever lived, including Plato and Ayn Rand.

For you. I will make a fool of you if you insist. It is easy.

All I can tell you about Venezuelan women is . . . two shots of penicillin in the morning will fix you right up.

Wait until you try to pick up the Russian boy you have adopted . . .

You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. Recognize this for once. No matter how strongly you believe, your opinions do not constitute fact.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

would you characterize my "red might abuse children in the future" as a "philosophical theory", or not? is every sentence that a human can mutter a "theory"? how does red tell the diference between what he describes as a "philosphcal theory" with some merit, and total bollocks? or have yo just defined "theory to mean anything so you are not really respecting an opinion by characterizing it this way?

caracas is so violent i had to hire a fixer/security advisor/driver. he said if i bring a girl back to my place then he bears no responsibility for the thugs that follow or the things she steals.

my opinions about religion are facts. my opinions about science, which is the same thing, are also facts. my opinions about how taxes affect small business are opinions. some topics are so complicated and chaotic i cannot understand them completely. religion is not one of these topics. there is nothing to think about. here we are. you make up shit, i tell you its stupid, the end. we dont hold hands and celebrate each others lies and act as if we are a bunch of platos kicking out "theories".

3. red55

I would characterize that as a speculative lie.

If you can't discern this, you are totally unqualified to debate a topic. Perhaps you should simply ask. I will be glad to tell you if you can possibly be so imperceptive.

Nonsense. Never try to put words into my mouth.

Sir, you are completely full of shit.

Completely, totally full of shit. That is a philosophical term.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

how can you say i am lying if you cannot prove me wrong? why are saying its a lie if you cant prove it? i am theorizing about things we cannot know.

5. red55

Not "we". You are speculating about things you cannot know. I am in a position to know without doubt that this is a lie.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

Can't know the future boss. Not sure you understand how time works. You can't prove anything about the future. Not until it happens, bub. Theories are real and people have them, philosophers. We theorize about the unknowns. Who are you to say otherwise if you can't prove it?

7. red55

I don't have to prove it. You made an unsubstantiated claim, you must prove it or be ignored. You have no credibility on theoretical fortunetelling and can offer no evidence on scientific fortune telling.

Your claim regards me and I am the world's fucking expert on me. I pronounce you to be full of shit.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

I see, is that how unsubstantiated claims work. Glad younfigured it out. You used to call them philosophical theories.

You are welcome.

9. red55

I accept your resignation, SeƱor doublespeak.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

God it's fun watching Red & Martin go at each other. Neither has ever been wrong and will never let you forget it. What is the over/under on how long this continues? :D