Arizona Bills Require Constitution Loyalty Oath, Pledge Of Allegiance By Public School Students

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Jan 29, 2013.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

Not much longer. I have successfully pointed out the tremendous absurdity of labeling any idiots mumbling a as a "philosophical theory" and help red red realize that evidence and reality are important when truth seeking. He knew all along he just likes to pretend. But that ok, the rest of you morons learned something.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And look what such a foolish and ill-though adventure has brought you! Challenge by all parties and humiliating shame when trying to change the dictionary and ignore the encyclopedia, not to mention obviating all philosophy. Amazing . . .

Red Red realizes that you are soon touring the mental health facilities of Communist South America and Eastern Europe in search of serious help. Stick to the shock therapy. Don't sign the lobotomy form.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

I like the word obviate.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is the second time you have said this.

Definitions change as we get smarter.

I mean, we could have stuck with the world is flat thing..

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, then set about to change it. It will take some work. Philosophy has been around for 4,000 years. But you can't just ignore the current definitions, they are pretty damned good.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are no guidelines as to claim valid or invalid as you have with regards to the topic.

It seems rather random to which we label philosophical theories valid or invalid. Especially those based on God.

martin likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

and so it continues.. My bet is another 4 posts each

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In my opinion, we all know what a truth is and we also know what a belief is. Faith has no truths. It is a belief.

To say that it is valid based on not a single truth known, then you should equaly support all theories with no truths.

It would be logical to me to claim a theory valid based on the truths associated with it.

[​IMG]

For the record, I believe in a God even though I have no reason to. It is my process to answer questions in which I have no answer (truth). God could be an alien for all I know.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

I believe your original point was me and red. The other guy there, that isn't me.