arizona-lsu espn article... EXTREME pac10 bias

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by upsizin, Sep 7, 2006.

1. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Best quote in the article:

Yeah, because for the last few years LSU has had serious difficulty with defenses from the Big 12 and Miami.

oh, wait...

2. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

That's all well and good, but Boise state played Oregon State last night not Oregon, but I'm sure that Fresno will take care of your statement this weekendwhen they play Oregon though.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If we were the better team we should have scored more touchdowns and not let the game be decided by an extra point or a bad call. That day we committed a stupid foul on an extra point in a close game and gave Auburn a second chance to win and they did it. They were the better team that day.

But they were not last year. They think they blew a sure win by missing five field goals and LSU had nothing to do with it. It was a very windy night and LSU missed three field goals, too. I think Tuberville made a coaching blunder by trotting out the kicker so often under the conditions when Irons was having a career night on the ground. If they were the better team, why didn't they just score more touchdowns and win the game?

4. Cubix

Cubix Founding Member

I meant oregon st.

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

How about the one-hop screens and interceptions that can't-throw Marcus Randall threw? :confused: How about the fact that our DB's slipped and slid all over the place while trying to cover their slow lumbering TE and Mike Hass?

It took awful long for someone to respond to my post, I just expected them to come with more intelligence.