Arkansas 2 1/2 pt favorite over Tigers!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Nov 10, 2014.

1. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I was worried initially but Brandon Allen has proved to be pretty terrible this year. I'm not worried about them passing on us. We left our corners out I islands against Bama and Amari Cooper and did well. Their run game covers up their weakness at QB, which should sound familiar. Surely they can't be better at us at our own game.

Yes, they have been playing tough and losing close games but they always seem to find a way to lose. They go winless in the SEC again this year. Hope our players are fired up about the line.

LSUDad likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This. They had moo u beat and Les Miles'd it. Should be a battle of the nit wits to see who does their best to lose but runs out of time before getting the prize.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I think this is a far assessment and is how I feel about Saturday's game. The weather does concern me, but Arkansas players will be suffering, too, even though they do get more cold weather than our South Louisiana boys. This cold front that's come through is no joke. I cannot remember a week-long sustained winter Arctic front in the middle of November here in North Texas; we even had sleet last night, which normally doesn't happen at least until December.

I also am not worried about Arkansas' passing game being a problem, and honestly, with Beckwith now in the middle, our run defense has become much better.

I've only watched Arkansas in small doses all season. How's their run defense?

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I can attest to that. It's currently 0 and the high today might get to 16.

5. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

weather may preclude this and take any throwing game off the table. Going to be a (to quote Bobby Hebert) "bust a snot bubble game".

6. the old picker

the old picker The old picker

All Losing streaks do come to an end , I hope it is not this weekend . My heart says LSU to win , my mind will not let me bet that way .

7. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Their run defense did not impress me to much. They are trying to get those bigger, faster guys so they can compete with us big boys. They had a few good plays from the 2 games I watched, but I think our O-line should be able to handle them. We have really been playing well at O-line the last few games. I am impressed compared to how we started. I don't worry about passing if Beckwith & Co. can contain those backs, I am only worried if we would have to bring in run support from the secondary. But I did not take the weather into consideration until I walked outside this morning. Now I'm in my office with my heater on and I ain't movin today until 5 o'clock.

8. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Sam said, its not that cold........

[​IMG]

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I think its mainly up to the defensive tackles this game and they have stepped up their play significantly this season. If they can plug the middle, we can beat Arkansas and they will have arrived.

LSUDad likes this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Pig time............Heat better be on........