Arkansas 3.5 pt favorite over Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Nov 21, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Lots of respect for Bama. And you can usually give 3-4 points to the home team, so the oddmakers are saying these 2 teams are about even if they played at a neutral site.

I don't think eveyone has "bought all in" with Auburn. Their defensive issues are still a concern and people are waiting for that one subpar performance out of Superman.

2. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

Sounds fine to me as well.
    Our D has to come out better than they did last week. The tackling they did last game was not real good in my opinion, they should work on that this week.
    Also our secondary needs to play well, we should blitz mallett often, throw him off balance.
    I feel good about our chances ha.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Its actually 4 to 4.5 depending on which service.

Mine has it at 4 currently.

3 points for home field, 1 point Vegas this is essentially a pick em with a slight lean to the Hogs.....

4. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

Hit Mallet early and often. He can get rattled. Play smart, ball-control football.

5. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

Vegas didn't get rich by being a bunch of morons. Both games are like as not going to be decided by less than a TD. The 3.5 or 4 tells you that Vegas wants you to bet the favorites. The dogs cover if Bama and Arky win by just a field goal. Sucker Bet.

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

if that is the case and he plays lights out and shuts them down, he could seal the deal on the national defensive awards. just a side bar compared to winning the game, but it came to mind when you said they may be going hard at PP.

7. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Yep. D-line has to get into the backfield and keep Mallet off-rhythm - that's when Mallet has a tendency to throw INTs. Easier said from my laptop than done, I know.