Arkansas @ Auburn, who do we pull for?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 10, 2010.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Agreed. I love feeding Auburn a big ole bowl of "LOSS" whenever we can.

1 person likes this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Upon further review I disagree with myself. It's best to move up the food chain earlier in the season than later. If Auburn wins then when we beat them we get a better ranking. So I have to cheer (lightly) for Auburn (damn it).

1 person likes this.
  3. shere khan

shere khan Founding Member

We need a 42-45 triple overtime win by Arkansas, full of interceptions and fumbles. Hopefully they can expose some things for our staff to exploit. It emotionally drains Auburn for us to go in and mop up the pieces. A confident team is a dangerous team. We can deal with Arkansas when we get there. Besides, they will be coming off a loss to the Cocks anyway. Of course we have to take care of our game this week as well without any physical or mental injuries.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I want Auburn to be feeling confident going into our game. I want LSU to be the ones who do the exposing. I'm not worried about Arkansas in the least and they already have one conference loss. Therefore I'm pulling for Auburn to beat them. It inflates Auburn's ego and weakens Arkansas' outside shot at the division. Win-win.

We then get to run roughshod through Auburn, with a bye the following week, we can go all out. And you already know who we play after that.

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Yes, I was eying those "Cocks" hats :grin:

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think from a ranking perspective, we need AR to beat AU. That would put the other 3 top contending teams in the West at a 1 game disadvantage. If we can get Bama, AR, and AU to cannibalize themselves, it may buy us a loss, such that we still end up going to the SEC CG.

I think if we are a one loss team lined up against FL, Bama, AU, AR, and S.C. [SEC GC], there is a high prob that we will go to the NC.

EDIT .. but of course, we can just win out and it won't matter who wins what between the others!!

:geaux:

7. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

I want an undefeated Auburn team thinking they are going to roll against us

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Hope they beat the hell out or each other. Both qb's end up with banged up ribbs. Ark wins in tripple ot. Both teams are so beat to hell and back it takes weeks to recover. Au is so crippled that they can't hardly put a defense on the field aginst lsu. They lose to ark then us. Ark wins but is so beat up they can't recover. See I'm hoping they both lose. Want aub to be beat up like fl was after playing ala

9. Marzman

Marzman Freshman

Win or lose Auburn will be tired after the game with Arkansas & our Defense will wreak havoc on them all night long !!!!!!

10. N-AL-LSUfan

N-AL-LSUfan Freshman

This is how I feel when Ole Miss and Auburn play. But this time I'm rooting for the hogs.