Arkansas @ Auburn, who do we pull for?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Berge

Berge Founding Member

I think it would be better to eliminate Arkansas from the SECW discussion at least temporarily. For some reason, I do not want to go to an away stadium of a team that just lost.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Just think about this. Since Chizik has taken over, Auburn has only given up less than 20 points twice. Mallet is going to torch this defense. Take the over.

3. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

aka Rivalry Game Fuel

4. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

Same here- even though that was the case with Florida- don't wanna push our luck. Let 'em beat Arky- maybe they will get overconfident.

5. phi1514

phi1514 Founding Member

Gotta pull for Auburn (can't BELIEVE I just said that...I HATE Auburn) so that Arky has two conference losses and both us and Auburn are undefeated when we play in two weeks!

6. TigerStagg

TigerStagg Founding Member

you have to pull for auburn. that way we can clinch before we get to little rock. let that game be just about them trying to knock us out of the BCS champ game.

7. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

I really like the Hawgs in that game. As for how it sets up for LSU, I don't think it matters. I think that if LSU plays up to their talent, that they have a much better football team than Auburn. If the Tigers don't play well, they'll probably get what they deserve, in Auburn. You can only pull so many games out of your "Hat".