Arkansas built like Bama, 2011 NCG=2016 Bama / LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Nov 6, 2016.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

They won't be a relentless as the Bama was but they are built like them. Strong Oline and good front 7 on defense. They have Bielema on the sidelines instead of Saban so it shouldn't be as bad. I look for a huge emotional let down by the Tigers this game.

Last night's game was almost like the 2011 NCG. We had no answer for their defense and they destroyed us on the LOS. History continues to repeat itself in this series.

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

It will be a difficult week, no doubt about that. I feel pretty good though come game time. It certainly won't be easy because R-Kansas appears to have come out the haze of the Auburn game. When it comes down to it they don't have the DL, LB, or DB talent of Bama. I feel much better about us being to establish a better run game, as well as protect Etling better. Their OL very good, but our D is more than stout enough. They pass much better than Bama does though. We just have to sure the tackling, too many missed tackles against Bama.

3. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

I would expect this if Miles were stiil coaching, but it would say a lot about the team if they're going to pity party on the loss to Bama, and play half ass against the Hogs. Tigers need to finish the season strong

Rouxleaux likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's going to all come down to offensive line play again. These chumps should be arrested for impersonating offensive linemen last night. What a bunch of gutless cowards.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

If Orgeron has the team emotionally ready after the Bama or bust effort he should be hired for getting the fighting Cajuns further than les miles in years. .

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Come on man. I agree that they played like shit. But gutless cowards??? That's way too strong.

7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

How great a motivator O is will be fully tested next week.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't think so, when a 6 foot 5 346 pound man is being manhandled and pushed backwards and ending up on his back, yeah that's how I feel. No pride, no heart.

9. Hawgball

Hawgball Freshman

Our O-line is not what it used to be. Your defense was a beast Saturday night. Either we found a magical fix, or the Gator D is not what it was cracked up to be. I'm guessing the latter. I like how you get us the week after Bama, but I think the Tigers are too strong for us this year. Anyone who is coming, have a safe trip.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I've been to a few LSU/Ark games in War Memorial but never been to Fayetteville, unfortunately my work schedule won't allow me to make it this year.