Arkansas by 6

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Nov 29, 2002.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

With Georgia waiting ,LSU and Arkanasa battle today .LSU might win the defense is strong. Second in the league in total defense. Arkansas does not throw the ball Bradie James and the front seven should control most of the game . QB Marcus Randell is not the type of a player who can carry the offense. LSU has the backs to run the ball , but, Arkansas has the second best defense against the run. LSU does not pass well Devery Henderson is out for the year .It is next to impossible to pick what the SEC defending champs will do ,but the Tigers have not shown anything in the past month to show that they can win a game like this . Arkansas is playing good football Arkansas by 6 GEAUX TIGERS

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well reasoned analysis with no allowance for alliegances. Now, go kick your dog.

3. F15Epilot

F15Epilot Freshman

Wow

This is the kind of realism you never find at hogcall.com (hogs fan site..come visit!). I think my hogs will win today in a close game.

Hogs 20 LSU 16

p.s. At least we all hate 'Bama

4. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: Wow

I do not hate bama . I hope I am wrong but when it comes to the tigers I never know . LSU can win the game , and we are playing in hog heaven . We gonna get dirty when you lay down with hogs you get muddy should be a great game . By the way I was in the Air Force a long time ago . Fly safe stay awake do not speed down the runway and shoot straight up , it is fun but it is not safe . Right now you are my hero !! But I hope your hogs lose the game lol thanks for the comeback GEAUX TIGERS !!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!