Arkansas fans getting restless...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jesuit_flyer, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

Oh, it's not just here, either. I went to Hogcall once to congratulate them on a hard fought basketball game a few years back (granted, LSU won). I was respectful and was saying nothing but positive things about their team. I was blasted by everyone that was reading the thread saying I had just come there to rub in the victory and that I was an overall bad person with fair to poor hygiene that is borderline mentally handicapped.

Not all of what they said about me is true, dammit.

But in all seriousness, my experience with the Arkansas fan base has not been a good one. They give a lot of crap to opposing fans before and after the games, as I learned last year in Little Rock. But, that's not to say they're as bad as the Florida fans (who deservedly come in ranking absolutely the worst).

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

I'm going to a professional convention the weekend of our Bye - in Arkansas. I'll be wearing the Purple and Gold.

Ya'll might want to check on me after that weekend to see if I got out alive.

:wink:

3. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Not that it matters, but I think this picture was taken at Independence Stadium...
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. somemightsay

somemightsay D*MN YOU FX NETWORK!!

Now that IS funny.

I used to lurk quite a bit on woopig (.net?). Those guys were freaking hilarious. But then I got busy with something else (life, perhaps), and by the time I had checked back on woopig, there had been some kind of Greek tragedy/Godfather-type betrayal involving the domain name and server accounts. I bailed.

But damn, those dudes were funny. Good times. :wink:

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Man, that is the absolute truth. As good as the Sooners are at farks, the Woopigs are the best at genuine lunacy mixed with sardonic comedy. I keep forgetting to go to their site when I'm in a bad mood. They can typically turn my mood in under 5 threads.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Wasn't it Salty that would go over there, then bring back some of the real gems they post? That was some good stuff.

7. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

[​IMG]

I think this guy is still around... :hihi:

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The favorite line there: "Go frick yourself" Its very surreal reading some of the posts about Nutt. You can hear the banjos playing in the background as you read.