Arky/Bama game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by edyel, Sep 23, 2006.

1. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I wanted to laugh, but I died a little inside- I feel for him.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bama has no offense...... that'll make a defense look good.

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Wow ..... stunning.:hihi:

4. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

JPW was 16 of 20 with 241 yards and 3 TD's on the road...That appears like a little offense.

Bama had lots of costly penalties and I dont like to point fingers but Tiffin had a horrible day missing 3 FG's and a costly XP. I think there is something going on with the kicking situation. They are saying that Christensen cant kick XP's because of an injury but he can kickoff (he can because "his leg is at a different angle"). I think it's BS. He should have been put in.

Bama made Mustain look terrible. 7 of 22 with 97 yards and 3 picks.

All in all the team played great (besides the penalties). It was the kicking game that gave the game to Arkansas.

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Rehash it all you want. The bottomline is bama lost!!!!!

bama should have been #1 in the country going in so Arkansas pulled off a huge upset and knocked bama out of the top 25..:D

6. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I know. I didn't say anything about being a great team. Bama is decent. Young and improving. We've got another year before I think we're a legitimate contender.

They played a good game. I'm still proud of them.

7. LSUTiga

I guess more accurately stating it would have been that they have a weak offense. 13 pts. on Vandy, 25 on Hawaii (Boise St. hung 41 on Hawaii).

Ark allows almost 200 yards passing per game, so Bama didn't make much stronger show, and an average of 23 pts. per game.

In the end, my post was to say that Arkansas was no SEC contender. I thought this year was supposed to be their year with 15 returning starters.

As a matter of fact, neither one of them are worth a ****. Ark. always plays us tough- I was at the game last year when they blew a chance to beat us- but I bet LSU beats them by at least 10 points (the game is in Fay.) and Alabama comes to Death Valley and may be held to kicking (Should I say attempting)field goals.

8. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

You must be blind. Our offense looked as good as it has in years.

Atlanta is still a possibility, as long as we get past Florida.

9. LSUTiga

Sorry pal, you must have mistaken me for your place kicker...... he's the blind one- his left eye apparently cause like those words Bowden hates to hear.......... WIDE RIGHT.............AGAIN.................AGAIN............... Oh no, not the PAT too. :bncry: :hihi: :rofl::bncry: :hihi: :rofl:

Go away! I'm through with this thread.

10. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

You have no chance to get to the SECCG. Your team is not good enough this year to beat the teams that you'll need to beat to get there.