Armed teachers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 13, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Speaking of Oklaahoma, Shane you know this guy?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why don't we just strap em down on top of an ant hill? Free, works with the whole conservation give back to the earth thing, who gives a shit if its humane or not? Ants gotta eat too and this will keep them out of peoples yards where they can bite unsuspecting children.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. shane0911

Dude, I AM THAT GUY!!!! How did you find that?

I wonder when this was made? Reason I say that is a week or so ago we had some bad storms and oh about 40 or so miles south of the city is a Big Cat zoo or some shit like that. Anyway the storm phucked it all up and there were lions and tigers running around on the damn loose. Now why this idiot has a big cat habitat in the middle of Okla Freaking Homa is beyond me but his "Might have Tigers in it" prophecy may not have been all that off the mark.

I doubt he is clever enough to have come up with that after the fact.

They caught all the cats and got them back in their cages.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not a bad idea. And depending upon the degree of heinousness of the crime, add a measure of draino or battery acid to the mixture proportionate to the suffering the killer put his victims through or how many victims there were.

5. LaSalleAve

Well apparently you are all over Facebook

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Well, he did say there's Tigers in that there storm.

7. shane0911

See the edit in my post a few back

8. LaSalleAve

Honestly when I first watched I thought this guy was just acting. I did hear about the storms, you and yours ok?

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the guys clearly on meth. he cant afford coke.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

My weapon of choice is an iron three-hole punch I inherited from a retiring teacher about 17 years ago. She'd probably had it since the 50's, and it's pretty solid. But as a teacher, I do not want a gun, nor do I want other teachers to have them, either.

Statistically, there is such a small chance of having an active shooter on campus that it seems overly reactionary to want to arm teachers. We're more likely to be hit by an EF-5 tornado during a school day and die that way.

My district does have armed police officers at all of the high schools and senior highs, but only guys that have a rotation schedule to middle and elementary schools. Every desk clerk has an alarm button straight to 9/11 and the SWAT team underneath the front desk that is meant to be pushed in case of an emergency, like seeing some guy coming in with a weapon; all of our front desks have been reconfigured district-wide since Sandy Hook. There is a line of sight from the desk to the double-paned, double front doors. The automatic locks where someone must buzz in have been around since Columbine.

Winston1 likes this.