Armed teachers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 13, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

By the way, Stacey, what are you going to do with a hole punch? Punch a hole in the shooter's trigger finger?

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Maybe but with a gun she is more likely to hit anything but the bad guy maybe even a kid. No offense Stacy but as you said it takes training and real life simulation to be effective in a life or death situation.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The hole punch is about a foot long by 6 inches. I have a table there where I would stand and hit the mofo on the head. I might die, but I'll die swinging.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

They weigh about 3 pounds and are made of steel, what do you think? I have looked around my office and the only thing that might make an improvised weapon is a heavy steel straightedge about 36 inches long 2.5 inches wide and a quarter inch thick with one beveled edge. It is remarkably like a broadsword and could definitely split a skull open or break your arm.

StaceyO likes this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That's what I tell my kids. There will be no stories of their teacher begging for their lives. Either the shooter or I will be dead.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This doesn't surprise me one bit.
    This doesn't surprise me either.

I'd like to say that we've evolved and learned that we don't treat people that way. That just because some people have chosen to lower themselves to the dregs of society, not all of us have. I'd like to think that none of my fellow Tiger Fans feel pleasure from the idea of pain and suffering inflicted on anyone. Is death not enough? I'd like to think those things, but I know that would be naive of me.

One day you both will figure out how to breath through your nose. I just hope the skin hasn't completely worn off your knuckles from constantly dragging them on the ground. Sounds painful...

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'd like to counter with in this day and age we wouldn't have dad's setting their sons on fucking fire, or mom's drowning their kids in the tub and a whole host of other ridiculous bullshit that we should have gotten past a long time ago. So pardon me if I don't really give a flying shit as to how they are put to death or feel a single ounce of remorse if we don't do it in a nice fucking way. Who gave a shit about their victims?

And I'd be more than happy to let you examine my knuckles. Trust me, you won't like what you see

Fucking liberals

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Knuckle sandwich for the knucklehead.

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Like that kind of behavior hasn't always happened. That's not an excuse. The death penalty isn't about exacting revenge or inflicting pain. It's about removing someone from society who has proven that they're unable to coexist with the rest of us. If we as a society have taken it upon ourselves to legally kill someone, the least we can do is 1) make 100% sure they're guilty and 2) make it painless and humane. It's nothing less than what we do for our pets or even rabid dogs.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A rabid dog does what he does because he has rabies. A subhuman killer who acts like a rabid dog and inflicts torture upon his victims deserves no consideration to be executed painlessly.

LSUTiga likes this.