Around the Horn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by macatak911, Mar 20, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I concur. Wouldn't be a big deal had this been the case (although some here would still think it was).

I guess LSU fans will think the media hates us once again.

2. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

I keep saying, everyones so mesmorized by those damn orange suspenders!

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I like the fact they are ignoring us. Who wants to bet Coach Brady is putting all of this up on the bullutin board? This kind of motivation can be a hell of a tool...

4. SEChoops.com

SEChoops.com Founding Member

I emailed Plaschke as well...

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Well, folks, just let this little "faux pas" give us some insight about the quality of today's "sports journalist."

Next time you watch or hear ESPN or any other sports commentator wax eloquent about their educated opinion, REMEMBER, that these Bozos did not even bother to figure out WHO THE DAMN MEN'S BASKETBALL SEC CHAMPION IS FOR 2006 !!

The whole damn journalistic industry is nothing but a bunch of hacks with an agenda. This stupid mistake on their part PROVES it.

Come on!! This is an inexcusable mistake !! How in the hell can you get it wrong about who the damn conference champ is for the SEC ??? !!! What does that say about your journalistic acumen?? I'll tell ya what . . . it says that

CBS SPORTS, YOU SUCK AT SPORTS JOURNALISM !!

6. mike5705

mike5705 Founding Member

it seems as though you too have a gay love affair with those orange suspenders also mr. william thomas, are you a closet volunteer fan trying to break out??

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Which is why we need JayB to go big time when he becomes a sports journalist!:thumb:

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

william plaschke is on espn and greg gumbo is on cbs. its inexcusable considering how big an event college hoops has become but even moreso for the worldwide leader. they are the ones who made college hoops what it is as far as popularity anyhow. they should have better analysts unlike digger phelps. he is so devoid of basketball knowledge I am truly amazed he ever coached anywhere much less a d1 college.

also, its not UT's fault they were seeded at #2 so i dont blame them. however, bruce pearl is annoying and sounds like a tard himself. Maybe its just because he looks resembles gerry dinardo that makes my stomach turn.