Art Briles

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Aug 22, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Does he survive this?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Right now its too early to say. He says Peterson said one thing and Peterson says different. The player was kicked off the Boise State football team but wasn't kicked out of school and was eligible to play football if Peterson had chosen to take him back.

Briles says Peterson only told him that the player had issues because he wasn't getting along with his girlfriend. Briles should gave suspended him once he was charged with rape but Baylor Universty botched the investigation and is equally culpable.

If the victim takes this to court and doesn't settle for a payoff she could end up owning half of Baylor Universty

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Obviously he is guilty. There is no need to wait for any evidence to come out. ;)

Just kidding. I'm not sure, you can prove a call was made but unless it's recorded you can't prove what was on the call. Was it a call, a text, an email? Does Briles use his own server, sorry again...

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

cant survive the social media barrage nowadays. hes a goner. maybe we can swap coaches.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

People are starting to question how Baylor got so good so fast after 100 or so years to mediocrity. Not only football. I don't know what Baylor has done in basketball lately but Kansas coach Bill Self recently openly questioned how is Baylor getting those kinds of players. Good in women's hoops too but I don't think women's basketball pays for itself anywhere other than Connecticut and Tennessee.

6. LaSalleAve

Do they have a bevy of talent? I don't think they do. Sure they have more than in the past but hell, 1 talented player is more than they had in the past.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You don't finish in the top 6 in all of college football with only one talented player.

8. LaSalleAve

Not what I said.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Unless they find Jimmy Hoffa in his back yard, Briles isn't going anywhere. Without him Baylor goes back to being USL and the administration will do almost anything to keep him unless their jobs are threatened. Look for this one to quickly fade away unless something much more damning is dug up.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You're not high anymore how would you know what you said or what you meant by it?