As an LSU fan.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tdell1978, Dec 4, 2010.

1. tdell1978

tdell1978 Freshman

If you are a true LSU fan then you want SC to beat the crap out of the cheating Auburn Tigers.

2. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

I wholeheartedly agree. I'd be happier if Newton gets his clock cleaned, but with his luck (leaving Florida before being academically suspended, conveniently losing a stolen laptop with the cops just outside his door, and having the gutless NCAA declaring him ineligible, then ELIGIBLE)he'll probably come up smelling like roses. Of course in order for roses to grow best you have to use lots of fertilizer. Can you smell it yet?:hihi:

3. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Next season is going to be interesting for AU, especially in the SECW. I actually take pleasure in knowing the number of teams waiting to kick the snot out them next season.

4. Celtic Tiger

Celtic Tiger Tiger Stadium West Dorm

Another SEC NC is good for all SEC Teams in the Future. AS of right now NCAA good to go. Shady yes.

5. Jester

Jester Founding Member

As much as I hate Auburn and Cam Newton right now, I have to disagree with you.

The way I see it, if Auburn and/or Cam get what's coming to them, then all the better and I'll be waving my hand, watching them drown and scream. I want them to suffer for cheating and for simply being bad people and thinking that they are somehow superior, even though they gained success through breaking the rules.

HOWEVER, until that happens, or in the unlikely event that it never does, I would much rather see Auburn win the BCSNCG and keep the champion in the SEC for the past 5 years in a row...........with 4 different teams. That, in and of itself, should shut up any naysayers who would even think about disagreeing with the FACT that the SEC is the strongest conference up and down.

It affects our pre-season rankings, our strength of schedule, our TV air time, our bowls, our money, and our chances to get back in the NCG in another BCS mixup like 2007.