As crazy as it sounds I can't stop thinking about

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 3, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I will think about it until the Gator game

we win the Gator game I will think about it more often

I have a hard time joining in the coach talk

I am more of a game guy and any new coach is a off season move

my guys are 5-0 and I know the whole story - nothing that I can do

I can only voice my hope to see Lee 90% of the time and we don't need the staff to be football smart at the end of the game

We are 5-0 and could be 3-2 EASY!

but we are 5-0 and #9 with games against the Gators Auburn Bama Hogs yet to go

No way I think right now we can beat Bama! Gators Auburn Hogs - yep

Lee just had his first some what full game. The Tigers look more like a real football team with him and if he is allowed to take over the team the team will change. I have many concerns about CLM but my main concern is he decided we have our best chance to win with JJ. Can't get my head wrapped around that one and he comes back to JJ we will not win any of these final 4 big games and Les will be fired.

With Lee Les can save his job but poor Les. He will leave BR with a 15 million buy out in pocket. :milesmic: I would be smiling also!

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

To a certain extent, there's a 2007 feel to this season. Mainly the last minute (or should I say second) wins.

:geauxtige

3. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Undefeated doesn't seem likely, but I still think LSU can win the SEC West. Like it says on the side, 1 game at a time. UF is next and I think LSU can beat the Gators. Nevis is still playing like a beast and he's going to own Pouncey. The rest of the defense can't give up 4.5 yards a rush like they did for Tennessee.

It should be a good game. I imagine we will probably be about +10 according to Vegas(someone will have to check this, I'm just making a guess). It should be closer than that, since it might be a low scoring game.

4. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

We have to wait and see how Lee does in subsequent games, assuming he gets to start or play the major part of the games. If he and the offense continues to improve and gel up, and I like the chances.

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm thinking we can win out. I'll be the oddball, however ...

I think we win against Fl, AU, Bama ... Arkansas is going to be the wild card. They by all rights should have beat Bama, and IMO are the better team. A few critical mistakes, two interceptions to be precise, cost them the game. Just goes to show .. turnovers are killers. It killed AR against Bama .. and it almost killed us yesterday.

If Les plays more Lee so we become a multi-dimensional offense capable of drives like we saw at the end yesterday, we eliminate the penalties ... and our Defense stays healthy, I think it is entirely possible we win out.

:geaux:

6. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

And our offense has to get drives & conversions to at least allow the D to get a breather!

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations