As if it weren't bad enough

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Dec 5, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not to mention we laid A PHUCKIN EGG in the BIGGEST GAME ON OUR SCHEDULE.

Brian likes this.
  2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Numbers! This is where I shine. Let's have some fun.

0: the number of points Steve E's offense has scored against Alabama. Sample size = two entire home games.
    20: the number of years that have passed since E has had a job as a full time OC
    1/3: the amount LSU pays the leader of the offense, relative to the man who runs the defense.
    0: the number of Power 5 programs that would hire E for this role if he became available.
    50: fewer yards per game gained by LSU this year vs. 2017. (The 2017 guy was fired).
    60: E's age. Way too old.

Brian, furduknfish and LSUTiga like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sig material in there.

4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I think its the syphilis or the stroke.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nice but, but, but but
    9-3, 72 points on A&M, going to a major bowl and currently the # 4 recruiting class in the country. I love those numbers. BTW 2 as in 2 years is a number and represents O's tenure as HC. 1 as in 1 year is a number and represents E's tenure as our OC. Unlike you I will judge both by what they do after 4 years (which is a number) of THEIR recruits. BTW there are 9 (which is a number) other SEC teams that wish they had this number 9-3. Those are the numbers I like and think about.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

MAD COW!
    [​IMG]

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Old material get another writer. BTW I am 72 but be aware I will be around a long long time so find a good writer

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is "utter" nonsense

9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

9 who want our defense and specials teams. How many want our offense? You're literally standing on no legs trying to argue that our offense wasn't the crippling weakness of our team. I like E, hope he does well, and I think he can lead us to better times offensively than what we had under Les, but I'm also keenly aware he doesn't scheme his guys open the way the top notch offensive masterminds do, and that we can do considerably better on offense. O is comfortable with him because he can dictate what he wants which is a USC/Miami/LSU ball-control pro style attack heavily reliant on a multiple stud tailback system with accurate and efficient passing with superior talent on the edges and tight end.. if we get that kind of offensive talent E and O will succeed wildly.. but will they beat Alabama with it? No. History dictates no. A dynamic mastermind at offense that creates mismatches or a generational dual threat quarterback playing lights out are what beats Alabama.

You can support E and believe he will be very good for LSU as I do, but also be rational about his place and performance. IMO, he won't be OC long. I think he did this as a favor to O twice now to bridge the gap. Hopefully Orgeron tabs a long-term guy that runs a system that can/will beat Saban. If we aren't literally aiming for that, then we're choosing to fight for second best. That is unacceptable at LSU, and I don't see how you can find ANY comfort in E and O scoring 0 points in two home games on Saban.

The Citadel scored on them. Arkansas this year dropped tons of points. Don't give me our offensive shortcomings. Not scoring is beyond embarrassing and sets this program back far more than 72 points in a loss pushes us forward.. because we're trying to convince kids like Sopsher and Lee to choose LSU over Tuscaloosa.

cul2969, CajunlostinCali and kcal like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#wastedeffort

cul2969 likes this.