As if it weren't bad enough

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Dec 5, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bama 29 LSU 0

And OT drives starting in the red zone are not an accurate picture.

Brian, Chipeace, fanatic and 3 others like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah well we scored 36 on Georgia Bama scored 35. E did a better job than Bama's OC. We can play this game all night.

3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

True but that’s with subpar SEC talent and he always had a rocking offense. Regardless of what you think of E, Freeze would be a strong addition.

Brian, furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is a Navy reference, thought you were a Chair Force guy?

furduknfish and LSUTiga like this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

You love to throw 2nd party comparisons to try, well, almost anything to halfway make a point. Holds no weight, ever. It is ALL about what LSU coaches do during LSU games that matter. Who gives half a fuck what Georgia did to the gumps? All the matters is what LSU does, all the time, ever.

Cutting right to the middle, the excuses necessary to defend E FAR outweigh the excuses Aranda needs to defend his position in even a portion of the season. I mean, it was pretty cute watching Aranda tell O when he needs to call a time out. And O, like a good sideline assistant, ran a 4.8 to get that time out called. I was impressed...

So stop being so cynical about the performance of just 1 coach to point out the efficiency's of another when there are others to share the blame. Had only the punt not been muffed, the 7 scored as a result of the turn over never happens and Aranda does his job. Had only that field goal been...good, Aranda is spared your ill witted and poorly placed repremand.

fanatic, kcal, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

A USC poster once told me the transitive property does not apply to football- and it doesn't.

Thanks brdcaster.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

That would just be fantastic. Fucking Alleva says, “We good.”

TigerTap likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All I know is this team had an injured subpar line this season, WRs who dropped way too many passes this season, Rb's who don't have elite speed this season and a QB who had to learn on the job this season. My points about Aranda are to point out our wins and losses should not be blamed on just E like everyone seems to do here. What a hypocritical little galant you are sticking up for Aranda to spare him my "ill witted and poorly placed repremand" while at the same time you and your buddies like jackals attack E with YOUR "ill witted and poorly placed repremands".

Like it or not I see where our problems are and it's not play calling. This team has overachieved and all the coaches should be given credit. Our losses should be blamed on evryone INCLUDING PLAYERS and coaches not just one coach. I choose not join your pack of "ill whitted jackals of like thought" that think THEY know what plays E should have called this year that would have us at 12-0 playing for the NC. To agree with the "pack" I would have to believe you guys know more about football than the coaches. That our players are as talented or more talented than everyone. That we should be 12-0 with THIS particular team. Sorry call me a non believer.

You are just another "fast food" fan who wants instant gratification. Well this is the SEC and everyone even Vanderbilt can beat you on a given day. You like many here will always be pissed off wanting to fire coaches every year when LSU is not 12-0. It aint going to happen. Take some time and study the game like I do you might save yourself from looking foolish.

Just one question if you choose to answer it. We have elite NFL draftable players on defense i.e. Greedy, Delpit, White, Chassion, Lawrence and Fulton right? Name the NFL draftable players on offense please. BTW you started the name calling with the ill whitted comment not me, just saying.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

All that to make a point about something I did not say? Pump the brakes daddyo, you got me confused with every one else you charge your overinflated point towards.

You just love to point at stats and theories of your own to sustain what you say. So do this, drum up a stat that demonstrates any of the stupid shit you said I said and I'll admit you have a point. Or at least half a point.

As always, you continue to lump others into your pathetic mantra if someone calls you out correctly on exactly what you just said. Not your overall stance on program management, but specially the stupid shit you say which, is what I did and... have always done. Stick to the point and don't lump me in with the same tired fight you pick with others. Not the first time I told you exactly just that. Doing anything else makes you look like every ex wife, ever. Arguing for the sake of argument is such a heartless dead end chick move. You really could be better than that, but you yourself refuse to improve.

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Could have just said full taint.