As if it weren't bad enough

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Dec 5, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Nah, like every ex wife ever is a bar even taint cannot hurdle. I wanted him to feel like he won something. And there he did. Glad to be the one who presented the trophy.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Why am I not surprised that the sec would be ok with bama hiring freeze....

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Recall, gnome king made a run at him season immediately after his ole piss dismissal.

TerryP likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

He held Bama to 29 and FU to 27...how did those go? You're hanging your hat on the 72 we scored against A&M like it was the norm. For crying it out loud, it was a full game plus 7 - SEVEN! - extra possessions. That's about 1.75 games! And obviously the offensive production the rest of the year was good enough to contribute to 9 wins, but that's not the point.

Maybe this discussion is better served in the thread about Oklahoma firing its DC, because so far, I don't see even speculation of Freeze-to-Bama anywhere on the 'net but here. We're in a good bowl with a very good defense and a statistically poor offense. OU is one win from the NC with a very good offense and a horrible defense. But, rather than saying, we're doing OK, let's stand pat, Oklahoma said, unacceptable, and fired the DC. Champions are always looking to improve, no matter how good they already are. LSU seems to have forgotten that. So have you, apparently.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

silly me...I thought it part of the coaches’ job to help players improve?

thanks for making the point

Brian, furduknfish and TigerTap like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow E had a whole 3 months to make us unbeatable what's wrong with that guy? No answer to my question?

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Unbeatable? I don’t think you understand what so many people are saying. No one expected unbeatable, but we weren’t expecting gutter ball offense from the head guy who committed to bringing us out of the stone age offensively.

Brian, furduknfish and TigerTap like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No wrong as usual. You used to be open minded and reasonable but I guess you have joined jackals. I would bet Oklahoma gave their DC more than 3 months to prove his worth. Will look it up bet I am right. Let me get this right. LSU who has always had great defenses under Miles but poor offenses lacking creativity. Miles left Aranda a lot more than he left E yet you expect a dynamic high scoring offense from E in one season with basically Miles recruits, a transfer QB, average Rb's, young WR's and average OL.

Hang with the jackals amigo. E will prove I am right next year when he has all the missing parts. Of course if you jackals get your way and start rumors and scare away a great upcoming recruiting class all bets are off.

BTW go ahead you jackals and start a movement to run E off and we will probably lose Peter Parrish. He is coming to LSU because of our style of offense, E's offense. Check out what this kid did in Alabama.

https://www.nola.com/lsu/2018/12/de...-delivers-state-title.html#incart_river_index

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

3 months? The E'minger been here for since 2010.

Also, he was appointed OC by Rosy ( For the 2nd time(, back in January 2018. This is December 2018 Kiki.

Perple likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

A "Taint" Trophy? hmmm...