As if it weren't bad enough

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Dec 5, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Wrong taint. The point was you are really gonna have to step your game up to overcome the champ. Work smarter, not harder

shane0911 likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

This guy? The 3 Star from Alabama that neither Bama schools wanted? I suppose Troy would take him there. Why is everyone suddenly "Jackals"? Did you watch The Omen again?

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/peter-parrish-203776#/school-interests

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Perple and fanatic like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm still the same reasonable cuss I've always been. I know E's not going anywhere, at least not for one more season. What I'm looking for is consistency. E's play calling never seemed to have a personality last year. He'd find things that worked, but he wouldn't stick with them. Not to mention his unwillingness to go for the kill. He took his foot off the gas way too early in several games. You don't have to throw the ball all over the field for 60 minutes like they do in the Big 12 - hell, Sean Payton is considered one of the best offensive minds in the game, and his offenses have always been at their best when he establishes the run. But you do have to attack for 60 minutes.

Brian, kcal, cul2969 and 1 other person like this.
  4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I was trolling Shane a bit last night. I assure it's a story line. It's an interesting one. There's something he's asking for that 'schools' are shying away from. Within the last week Hugh working at Tennessee was believed to be complete: his own 'camp' felt that way. Hugh's dream job, now. He's always wanted UT. Administrative issue raising their hands...

Auburn has interest; cut their nose off to spit their face with their recent assistant coaches clauses.

Locksley to Maryland, Ole Miss getting turned down looking at Enos, and all the time Freeze is floating around. Liberty? <cough> Liberty?

"'trolling Shane a bit..."

He's a story right now. A really good one to watch. He's carrying baggage where ever he lands. He's going to improve the offense where ever he lands and he's got leverage because of that.

So...let's say Enos turned down three times the amount he made this year to stay at Bama instead of taking the Ole Miss job. The offensive coordinator position, which will be vacant again, is filled by Hugh.

Just saying...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

All good points and ultimately a wasted response.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You have a thread about hiring Petrino.

Move E to the admin side, hire Freeze. It would be a good combo for a year.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. furduknfish

Crate full of burners?

TerryP likes this.
  8. furduknfish

FIFY

shane0911 and TerryP like this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Meh. Give him two more years, he'll have 10 in the state system, right? I'd think there would be some benefit.

10. furduknfish

I see that sentiment/excuse everyday at work. I give no quarter.

TerryP likes this.