Ashton Kutcher gets political

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DallasLSU, Oct 3, 2006.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=148987

You know, people on the left always bash me because I think that Clinton's moral behavior in office was just as harmful as anything negative people throw on Bush. But after hearing **** like this, it makes me want to throw up...

What a slime ball...

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I would have acted exactly the same. I would not have even known Kutcher was there. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Not to mention these quotes were taken from the Jay Leno show. Kutcher was trying to be funny. Not everything is supposed to be taken seriously. Plus you are right SupaFan, anyone else would have done the same thing.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

So, you wouldn't have respected the fact that her husband was sitting next to you at the table? You wouldn't have politely chatted with both of them, or you would have eye-phucked his wife right in front of him the whole evening like Clinton did?

Sounds like you're a slimeball too.

Note: Saw Kutcher in an interview, and he told of how he and Demi bought guns together and went shooting at a range. He seemed real excited like it was the coolest thing. Refreshing. He's on my "A" list of actors.

ya know, i just can't watch movies with Sean Penn, Clooney, etc..anymore. I don't forget the idiotic statements and acts and have no suspension of disbelief with them in movies, which is paramount to the enjoyment of a good movie.

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

It is pretty clear you didn't see the segment. I did and Kutcher was joking around. I was too with my previous comment, but to be honest I would have not wasted breath talking to an MTV host when Demi Moore is also sitting at my table. I may or may not be a slimeball, but at least I have a sense of humor.

On your second point, I think good actors are inherently idiots with bad political ideas. I think something in the gene that makes you a good actor makes you stupid to the ways of the world. I might reseach this and get me one of those Nobel prizes.

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

didn't see the segment, but read the linked article. I surmised he was making light of a strange experience...

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Geez, A Republican Congressman who has made a career out of fighting pedophiles resigns in disgrace after sending lurid emails to underage pages and it has been covered up by Republican leaders for a year. No outrage on FSA.

But let Bill Clinton make eyes at Demi Moore and he is a slimeball?

Just freakin' amazing.

8. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

well, can you blame the guy. hillary isn't much of a looker, ecspecially when she talks

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i wouldnt bother talking to demi moore, because there were probably chicks around who were much younger and hotter. demi moore is way past her prime.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

for the record, i think they're probably both slimeballs. Although, can't be sure having not witnessed the dinner with Demi & Bill & Ashton. Could have been a jealous husband with a skewed perception. Given the history of Clinton as a womanizer, i'm inclined to believe Ashton's account.

I recently read some of Foley's emails: He appears to be much more than a slimeball, more like a degenerate freak.