Ashton Kutcher gets political

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DallasLSU, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

Oh Yeah, let me tell ya. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

[​IMG]

Now, this is more like it. OOOHHH!

[​IMG]

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You have become TF's own version of Alan Colmes.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

First, supafan, I disagree completely. Yes it was on Leno and the were laughing, because there is some humor in it. Just because they were laughing doesn't change the fact that it happened. It's not like Leno said, "Hey Ashton, tell me a political joke," and then Ashton told him a joke about Clinton hitting on Demi Moore right in front of him. It was a true story he told that, to me, really shed's light on Clinton's slimy character.

How is this freakin' amazing? I think Foley is an outrage, has serious problems, and should resign and seek help, immediately. You are somehow assuming that I have a blind eye to the Foley thing.

This is incredibly indicative of Clinton because I think he really is a complete slimeball. Bush isn't perfect. Far from it. But, in my eyes, it is a very important thing that we will never hear about Bush eye ****ing Demi Moore or him cheating on his wife. You may not value that in the leader of our country, but I do.

I think one's personal behavior has a hell of a lot to do with the person as a whole.

4. SabanFan

I haven't seen any evidence of that. Did Dems know about it for a while? The timing of this revelation was mighty convenient, don't you think?

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So what? You can't stand it that there is another side to any issue can you? Especially if they make points that you find difficult to defend.

6. red55

The story is still breaking, we'll see. What is clear is that Hastert knew.

That's politics, my man. Four books highly critical of the Iraq War were published recently. Scandals are being brought to light.

The GOP does it too. It is also convenient that Republicans have been on a terrorism scare campaign for about a month and are try desperately to enact a new illegal immigration bill before November.

Karl Rove took the gloves off in the 2004 elections with extreme negative campaigning. You had to know that there was going to be retaliation from the Democrats in the next election.

Both sides have a political agenda and October is going to see all the stops pulled out by both parties. Right now all the democrats have to do is let the republicans hang themselves. But they are surely going to shine a spotlight on it.

7. SabanFan

Nothing, except he's a big pussy and I wouldn't want to be compared to him.:hihi:

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Why does this even matter? Who cares who Slick Willy eye humps or wants to sleep with. It doesn't impact the country in any way. Bill Clinton isn't in office any more. Why can't the right let the man be? Sure he is a slimeball. So what? Does it make you feel good to take pot shots at a former President?

Also, I doubt you saw the segment cause Kutcher sure came off like he took it like a complement.

You sure as hell didn't make a post about your outrage over Foley. I wonder if it has something to do with the side of the aisle he sat on.

It's typical of a partisan to bash someone on the other side over something so minor and then turn a blind eye to the faults on his own side.

First, don'tact all high and mighty. As if you never oggled a married woman before.

Second, I for one do think morality is important in the leader of a country, but I am far more concerned with competence.

Third, Clinton is not the leader of our country. He does not matter.

9. red55

Do you have any actual thoughts on the topic, or are you just taking personal shots at people who do? When someone responds to opinions with insults, I know he can't manage a articulate discussion. I don't usually expect this sort of childishness from you.

10. SabanFan

Hello! Hi Hi face :hihi: