Ask a Muslim the truth; they aren't even hiding it anymore

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londonnews/articles/10329634?version=1

When are we going to finally give them what they want and eliminate this cancer from Western society?

And don't skewer the British. We are as weak-kneed about surgically removing our own Islamic parasites as they are. Don't believe for a minute there aren't many more just like these four in this country.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

The question I want to ****ing know is why the **** these guys live in LONDON???? If everything is so terrible and awful, then MOVE!!! I would love for someone to say that to them. They would probably say, "Ummm...we can't." Oh you can't? Why? Because of your job? Because you are living in a capitalist society and benefit from it? Hypocrits...These guys should be shot....

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

But Sayful and his friends laugh at the idea that they are local pariahs. "The mosques say one thing to the public, and something else to us. Let's just say that the face you see and the face we see are two different faces," says Abdul Haq. "Believe me," adds Musa, "behind closed doors, there are no moderate Muslims."

That's all I need to hear to confirm what I've long suspected.

No matter how the politicos try to spin it, this war on terror is another CRUSADE...Islam vs. the rest of the world. And the only way to end it is for one side to win.

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

And while we're at it, let's get rid of all the skinheads and KKK'ers and other religious and political fanatics who hate. My solution to the hate problem is just to take the groups who hate one another, arm them equally and let them go at it in an isolated part of the world. Let's evacuate Australia and make it the worlds battleground. No nukes or chemical or bio weapons. Conventional weapons only. No air or artillery support, just hand to hand. Make 'em look one another in the eye as they kill each other. Let everybody who hates somebody go to it and kill each other off. Then maybe the rest of us who want peace and desire to get along with our fellow man can have a chance at it.

Let the Jews and the Palestinians who hate one another go at it. Let the Muslims who hate come on out and let all who hate them get after it. Let the blacks and whites who hate go to it. Unfortunately, most people hate somebody for something, so maybe fortunately there wouldn't be too many of us left.

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

...covenant of security...

What the hell does THAT mean?????

Just like here, these people are so jealous and so full of hate that they want to see their own society, where they live, toppled.

It's no different than inviting gang-bangers into your house because you don't like the way that your parents run their household. So they shoot up your house, so they burn down your house. Who cares what happens to your parents or where you live as long as you can say that it is "because something I believe in". That that belief is more important to you than living in peace. We don't need people like this in our society.

Seems like a very extreme way to go to prove a point or a system of worship.

The sad truth of the matter is that NONE of these people are true Islamic worshipers. They are extremists who will do ANYTHING for their cause.

SICK MoFo's.... :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Gee, you make me just want to go hold hands w/ somebody and sing "Kumbaya".

Wake up, dude. These people hate YOU just like they hate the rest of us, and for the same reason...because we're NOT LIKE THEM. That's
    the only reason they need to hate.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

On the contrary...I think they're probably very typical of the true Islamic worshipper. They're just more open about their hatred than their more taciturn brethren.

8. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Why Australia?
    What have they done to deserve such evacuation?
    I'd recommend the scene be Africa.

9. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Just a few problems with that scenario MTT69.

First, like M.O.M. stated, what has Australia done to deserve to lose their country? Or Africa? Let's go one further and send them to Antarctica!

Secondly, I've noticed something about hatred in today's world; a lot of it is asymmetrical. Most people who hate a given group of folks are not hated equally by the objects of their rage. Take the four "gentlemen" discussed in the article I linked. I don't hate them, and I have no desire to harm them or their loved ones; I just want to live my life in peace and the same for them. But they hate me, and you, and all Americans, all Jews, all non-Muslims, because we do not have the same faith as they do. They hate us not because of anything we ever did to them, but simply because we are different, and perceived by them to be an obstacle to what they want, which is khalifah, the total domination of the world by the Islamic faith. As long as we exist and believe in something else besides Islam, we are a threat and an affront to them. So, in their perfect world, we convert or die.

It's the same with KKK/skinhead types; they hate blacks, Jews, Latinos, non-whites, etc., etc., simply for who they are, but the feeling is not mutual, at least not for the majority. The same for the Israelis and "Palestinians"; if you decided to end that conflict by killing or exiling all the people on both sides who want all of "the enemy" dead, you wouldn't have to kill or exile too many Israelis, but there would be so many dead or exiled "Palestinian" Arabs you would be accused of ethnic cleansing.

Your idea has merit, but too many mismatches would be created. And people full of hatred will soon re-direct that hatred to something else. Often the question has been asked; what would happen with anti-Semitism if the anti-Semites finally got what they wanted and killed every last Jew on Earth? Would they finally be satisfied? Of course not; they would simply find someone else to hate, someone else to fear, someone else to blame all their trouble on. Blacks? Chinese? Homosexuals? Christians? Masons? Who's next? Where does it end?

The solution to hatred is not to kill or exile all who hate, for it only breeds more raw feelings (although my advice to the Brits would be to immediately arrest and deport these fifth column A-holes as a matter of national security). The solution is to keep confronting and defeating hatred and evil wherever we may find it.

Right now, that means, exposing, confronting, and destroying radical Islamic fundamentalism, which I now firmly believe is the most dangerous, evil ideology to infect this planet since Nazism. And, like the Nazis, if left alone, they will sooner or later get control of a strong country (like Hitler got control of Germany) and they will use that country as a launching pad from which to try to conquer the world.

How long will we wait to act? Will we kill radical Islam in it's cradle, before it gets so strong that we have to fight a war that last six years and sacrifice tens of millions of lives to defeat it? Will we stay the course and finish what we have started in Afghanistan and Iraq? Will we continue to stand firm with the few true Western allies of democracy, freedom, and progressive culture in the Middle East (Israel, Turkey, and soon, Iraq) and continue to contain and eventually roll back the enemies of freedom, tolerance, and progress?

Will nations like the U.S. and the U.K. finally get with the program and expel or arrest scum like this who seek to destroy us from within? Will wayward Western nations like Belgium, France and Canada realize the true nature of the threat and join us in a united front?

How many have to die before all this happens? How many oppurtunities must be lost? How many more 9/11s and Richard Reids and Jose' Padillas must there be out there? How deep in the hole do we have to dig ourselves before we see that we are in a hole? Will we realize what's going on before it's too late?

You know what happens to those who forget history.

10. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I guess there are black folks that would say the same about all white people - that the KKK is just the radical arm of same...

...or whites that think that the Black Muslims are the same for black people...

I mean, don't you think that Louis Farrakkan wouldn't like for ALL WHITES to think that ALL BLACKS are trying to overthrow them????
    Isn't that part of the secretive intimidation game that little folks like that like to play...that everybody's out to get us - unless we get them first????
    Doesn't that make him sound like he's a lot more influencial than he really is??
    I mean, when you ask the average black person about Farrakkan, they'll probably yawn...

...GMAN, do you KNOW any Muslims? I didn't think so.

I DO know Muslims as some of my customers, and in fact, there is a mosque 2 blocks away from where I live in Fremont. MOST are kind and genuine people.
    Not all, but most.
    That's the point that I'm trying to make - these punks that are being interviewed here WANT to seem to be a part of something bigger - much as the KKK might say that ALL whites hate blacks - because a) It helps them justify their radical beliefs in their minds, b) It intimidates those who hate them already, and c) It draws innocent Muslims into the fray because now WE HATE THEM TOO (because we buy into the radical's lies).

This polarization wraps EVERYBODY into the fray - JUST WHAT PUNKS LIKE THIS WANT. By believing them we're helping to feed their frenzy.

These people are hatemongers who will tell any story that they can to make themselves more important and bigger. If you were in THEIR situation you would throw out the same unsubtantiated swagger to try to intimidate the masses. I mean, what do they have to lose? NOTHING.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept the broad brush stroke that you would like to paint on these people and how we should relate to them.

Your view is too all-encompassing.

There are too many good Muslims that I know who DON'T believe or act like this.

I guess the next thing I'll be notified of is a worldwide conspiracy between ALL Muslims against the Western World...

I hate and abhor these punks in London.

They need to be sent AWAY.

I'm just not going to believe their unbelievable and subversive lies about ALL muslims hating the West.

Now, we DO have a problem with RADICAL Islamics - but not ALL of them are radical.
    I am not sure what the solution is, but we need to nip it in the bud before it gets too much momentum going, or it could get ugly quick.