Ask and you shall receive..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Swerved, Apr 27, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Won what? He made a liar and a fool out of himself. Then Obama trumped him. :lol:

2. red55

He has said this from the beginning. :huh:

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If he were in what? Are you still playing with GI Joe dolls?

That explains everything. I'll be nicer to you from now on little one.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Can abortion be retroactive?

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

There is no way if he truly was born in another country it would have been kept a secret. I think it would be impossible for a presidential candidate to keep a secret that large. Trump will find that out. His skeletons , after 30+ years doing business , will all be made public and will doom his hopes at being potus. It is refreshing to see the political correctness be thrown out the window and someone to shoot from the hip though.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Watch the media investigations into everything Trump, then think back to their coddling of Obama. It will make you sick.

7. red55

What coddling? They raked him on the birther issues, they raked him on Reverend Wright, they raked him on Professor Ayers. What Obama story hasn't the media been all over?

8. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I may be way off, but wouldn't Obama's team want Trump to gain some steam? It sounds like a long shot that he would get the GOP nomination. If he did, I'm guessing a lot of mainstream America would find it hard to vote for him (similar to Palin).

If Trump runs on a 3rd party ticket, the (way too) early polls show it would help Obama's re-election immensely by taking votes away from the GOP candidate.

Is Trump just trying to get in the news, get another reality show, and then drop out of the race to throw his support to a more serious GOP candidate? That would seem to be the smart thing to do but is it worth it for the skeletons to be uncovered? That Comedy Central roast of Trump recently was funny but didn't get into many flesh wounds. I think the thing that hurt him most were the repeated jokes about how he inherited his family fortune but then mis-managed it horribly.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

No. Trump made a wild a$$ claim and made the President refute it. Obama should have told him to show some evidence to support his claims or sit down and STFU.

Imagine this. If Trump would have made that claim about Cheney, a crimson lightsabre blade would have flashed and Trump's head would have rolled.

10. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Good...now we can move on to correcting the failed policies of the past two years. Hopefully the far-left nuts can also let the "Bush was behind 9/11" conspiracy go. (doubtful)

I just find it odd how someone who claims to be so transparent can keep things hidden. Was it necessary to waste 2.5 years on this issue when he could've cleared it up quickly? And yes...if you're running for president you SHOULD have to prove it.

ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN will now attempt to spin this to the far-left as much as possible. It still won't cover the debt, failed stimulus, bailouts, and unemployment rate.

Maybe the magic teleprompter will enlighten us again.