Ask and you shall receive..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Swerved, Apr 27, 2011.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i think obama should have to prove he is not a sith lord

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Come on man. Think about it. It has to be. He is controlling the congress and the weak minded through dark side force powers. Open your eyes and question the world around you. The Sith have been running the government since the Articles of Confederation were dropped. Isn't it convenient there is a President and a Vice-President re: a Sith Lord and Sith Apprentice.

If presidential power were based in the light side of the force we would see a presidential council akin to the Jedi Council.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am willing to make my blood tests available, showing i have a very low midichlorian count and therefore have no evil force powers. why wont obama?

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

It appears that "Hawaii age of consent" is a popular search at the moment. I didn't read any of the links but it seemed to indicate 16 is currently the age of consent (and may have been lower in 1961).

So does that mean a 70 yr old could legally be with a 16 yr old in Hawaii? That's pretty bad. Although the following formula is more designed for adults (both over 18), I think it works well. The youngest partner that you should have is half your age plus 7 yrs (i.e. 40 yr old would be 27; 50 yr old - 32; 60 yr old - 37).

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

yeah, age of consents for various states are all over the board. Most are 17 and 18 but I think there are some 15 and 16's splashed in with maybe a 14 in there.

Edit: Okay I was wrong. 16 17 and 18 across the board. Seems like this should be standardized but whatever. I am happily married so my only concern is for my daughter, not myself.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

if his mom was underage, why wouold we care about that?

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

The number of midichlorians is only an indicator of force potential, not of forcee use, and most certainly not of dark side preference.

But you have to look deeper man. Look at the dollar, there are all sorts of Sith symbols on the dollar. Sith have been running the government for ages. The Revolutionary War was the break up of Sith Lord George III and his apprentice George Washington. Benedict Arnold was Washington's apprentice. Arnold's betrayal was his attempt to become the Sith Lord. Sith world control is obvious in history.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

always on the side of business and the trade federation too. damn.

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I just read that Judith Corley, Obama's personal cousel was sent to Hawaii to pick up the birth certificate. Good grief, they've never heard of FedEx? I wonder how much that trip cost?

ETA: So I googled Washington DC to Honolulu, just to see how far it is. Check out instruction #33 :rofl:

must be directions for Bud Lee!

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

would assassinating obama be better or worse for the economy short-term?