Asking the Impossible: Individual Away Game Tix from LSU (?)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, May 18, 2004.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I think of going to Athens for that absolute f-ing battle this October against Georgia about, oh, every other day. :)

I imagine most of those LSU tix will go---or at least be given priority to---LSU season ticket holders. Anyone "care to opine" as to what a non-season ticket holder's chances are of snagging tix whenever they happen to go on sale?

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Don't know your budget, but their is always a way.

http://tickets.webtickets.com/PricedEventDetail.asp?EventID=264002&Live=True

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Season ticket holders are allowed to order home and away single game tickets in the spring when they pay for their season tickets. All other single-game tickets, home and away, go on sale in August. Some games may already be sold out by then. Road game tickets cannot be purchased online, only at the ticket office or by phone (service charge applies).

Sometimes a school will offer additional tickets during the week ahead of the game if their stadium is not sold out. Don't count on that for Georgia.

If you have the bucks, there are always ticket brokers online with expensive ticket packages available. But scalper prices outside the stadium are more reasonable, usually. Especially if it is raining. :grin:

4. chele

chele Founding Member

Has the policy for road game ticket sales changed since last year? I bought tickets online (through lsusports.net) for the South Carolina game last year.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Outside of The Masters, I dont think there is a sporting event you could show up on the day of the event and not find a ticket. At least I have yet to not be able to....for a price, of course. anyone not able to find a ticket for an event the day of?

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Apparently not. They told me road game tickets would not be sold online on the phone, but the website say that they will.

http://www.lsusports.net/ad/sportlink.cfm?pagecode=fb-tickets#awaygame