Asshole of the week.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 17, 2015.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...6f428e-ab6e-11e6-8f19-21a1c65d2043_story.html
    HELENA, Ala. β€” A 14-year-old boy who weighs about 55 pounds is fighting for his life in a hospital after spending much of two years locked away in the basement of his suburban Alabama home, authorities said Tuesday....
    β€œIt is our belief that he spent an extended period of time in what I would term as a forced isolation,” Folmar said.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

" A West Virginia mayor resigned her post Tuesday following a backlash after she posted a response to a racist comment about first lady Michelle Obama on Facebook.

The Clay Town Council accepted Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation in a meeting late Tuesday afternoon and said it would act quickly to name a replacement for the remaining three years of her term.

Council member Jason Hubbard issued a brief statement condemning the "horrific" post and said "racial intolerance isn't what this community is about." He apologized on behalf of the town to anyone who is offended, including Michelle Obama.

Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Republican Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."

Whaling responded: "Just made my day Pam."

GiantDuckFan and Tiger in NC like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I vote for the gumps. Clearly the AOW

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

So the moral of the story is if you think a black looks like an ape, keep your mouth shut.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

No, the lesson of the story is if you think a black person looks like an ape you need to change your perspective.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

If my wife gets a vote, this could get awkward. Fast.

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I second this nomination for AHOTW

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thats deplorable, oh wait a minute I am a deplorable I guess HRC is the asshole of the week.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes this is deploarable. We should get Al Sharpton on the case he would get us "white devils" to join in the protest, oh wait a minute did he call the white race that well I am outraged!

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

And you were just starting to turn me on with your smile and bodacious ta ta's and then you fell for John "I once served in Vietnam" Kerry. I need a safe space and a cry room this will be tough get over.