Astrology

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by martin, Oct 20, 2010.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

for the longest time i always thought people (and when i say people i mean women) were just joking about astrology. it happens all the time, you meet a girl, she laughs at your beautiful jokes and things are going great. then she randomly asks your birthday, out of the blue. then she thinks a while. i used to not know what this was but now i realize these stupid girls are calculating if you are compatible.

it is kinda a thing i just realized, a fact about the world: beautiful women are stupid and love astrology. and they are not joking. why do women like astrology so much? how could they be so damn stupid? whats the deal? do you guys believe in it? do your wives/girlfriends? or am i just in a stupid-land?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i used to date a girl who was all into that astrology bullsh!t. it was very annoying. i used to tell her that she could better predict her future with a magic 8 ball, or a fortune cookie. she must have thought i was talking about the other magic 8 ball because she started using cocaine alot so the relationship had to end. sad too because she was super hot.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

People believe all kinds of things. I'm sure once they discover your views, particularly on religion, you end up whacking the tube steak.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's not all women. Most smart women think its bullchit, too.

I've had only one girlfriend who was seriously astrological. She was also a total feminist (the man-envying kind, not the man-hating kind), a vegetarian, a God-is-female Unitarian, could not understand why people enjoyed the brutal game of football, hated Pink Floyd, owned 4 cats, passed joints to the right, and thought fishing was barbarous cruelty to icthyocitizens of America.

Run away, martin . . . run away . . .

5. SabanFan

Did ya'll have a son named gumborue?

2 people like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

There are no words to describe how incredibly funny this post is. Holy Shyt that is funny.:thumb:

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

thankfully, this is less true in new york than baton rouge. and lucky for me the sort of women that like me are not the religious sort. i have found that the sort of women that like me are super-ambitious and have all manner of ivy-league degrees (which generally means they are not religious). this is nice because iam the least ambitious idiot of all time.

of course she was. thats the tragedy, amigo. slutty girls that are stupid and super hot, the kind that dont give a damn about anything, those ladies are into astrology. they are also into being hot. when they are around i am into nodding my head when they say that we are wildly compatible because i am a capricorn. meanwhile i secretly have a creeping hate for them.

anywaysm, the point of this thread is that i know women that are smart, not even really religious, but still care what sign people are, and actually think it means something. it doesnt make any sense. how could they think that?

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

yeah. the most recent girl that told me this works at sapphire, formerly scores, the famous strip club. not the kind of girl that makes it easy to run away. i mean i am handsome and smart and women adore me, but still. scores!

but more interestingly, a girl i know that has a master's, a sister at harvard, and a dad who is a surgeon on the upper east side, who almost cried when i told her iw as amazed she could be so insane. her response: "well i bet you didnt know that the moon's cycles are somehow congruent with women's cycles!". as if that meant it made sense that because i am born in december i have to be stubborn or whatever it is i am. i was dumbfounded.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm sure she could never have conceived a male child. And her daughter doesn't look like me . . . :hihi:

10. SabanFan

See martin? There is a God.