AT checkin out the board....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AT, Sep 18, 2003.

1. AT

AT Freshman

Heard that Crawfish, TE, & ponderosa were posting on tiger forums. All 3 provided lots of color and excellant LSU football info over on the Lair. Wanted to read what they have to say.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Welcome to the board!!!!!

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

AT, which of your ten personalities is over here tonight?

I hope it's not the one that "dragged" you out to the Decadence festival in Nawlins recently...

Pondy stopped by today, and Crawfish and I have been puttering about, as well...

4. AT

AT Freshman

All personalities available.....

as I have voluntarily banished myself from the lair. As for the Decadence Festival, it's a good place to look for Tubberville, Richt,
    & the late, LSUjohn.(who's just a cyber figment of my imagination & represents those who wish to hum the anthem-as it were).

Several of my personalities(9 officially diagnosed & TE perhaps has found another) are pointing out that personality # 3 must be crazy to post that LSU will score more than 30 points. But, personality #3, who often channels the late LSU coach, Bo Rein, is assuring all other 8 personalities and anyone else that will listen that LSU will indeed score at least 30!

Hopefully, I can get a pass, here at DePaul's, and actually make the game. If I get any more excited, I'll have to be strapped down.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

AT, it's like being forced on vacation, and then realizing just how nice the vacation is...

There are actually other fans who talk back here!

No gestapo led by administrators and sects of ownership who are masters of "misinformation" and suppression of all resistance to anything that may not be "1984 Big Brother's" company line...

You also get to speak with other opposing fans...which I had almost forgot the fun of...

6. ArkansasTiger

ArkansasTiger Founding Member

Welcome to TigerForums.com, AT!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

7. PaulP

PaulP Founding Member

I since an invasion.

8. LOL!!.....ditto

9. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Stay strong long-time TF members.....don't let them beat us, just let them join us!!:D :D :D

:lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug:

10. bengalfan

bengalfan Freshman

These guys from the lair are a trip and fish, pondi, te and AT have some big scoop and inside info.

You guys were talking some good football before they got here and it's only gonna get better. Between you fellas and my fellow defectors I look to be one of the most informed TIGER FANS in the world.

The Lair will survive but a lot of the flavor that made that board great is gonna go.

LSU 28

UGA 13