AT checkin out the board....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AT, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never went to the Lair but if they kicked you off for talking back here I would have been toast a long time ago.

This is a great forum and I wouldn't mind if Brett had to charge a few bucks to keep it going but I'll be damned if I'll pay some prick for the privledge of posting whatever he deems to be politically correct.

Welcome to TigerForums guys. Like I said I never visited the Lair but from what I have read it sounds like ya'll have escaped from the gulag.

2. bengalfan

bengalfan Freshman

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Call your Lair friends. This is the place to be.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So, what's the story? It's been raining Lair expatriates here for two weeks now. There has to be a reason. General housecleaning? Sunshine Nazi's? What's the word?

5. bengalfan

bengalfan Freshman

IM Tigereducated and he will fill you in..........but you can not post on a lot of subjects over there.........and there are admin gangs that like you or don't and if they don't your post don't stay up long...........

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome to all of our new members. We're glad you joined us. It's great to be a Tiger!

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Man, you guys are gonna love Brett. It's the No Censorship Zone.

8. AT

AT Freshman

dirty laundry

There is really no dirty laundry to air about the Lair-although one poster, a Dr. Jett tried to trade me an Asian mail order bride for a Billy Cannon $100. Turns out, you get what you pay for; it was only this cross dressing poster named LSU-johhny.

But, you can't blame a board for the actions of one miscreant, unless you count this crack dealing, gun running neighbor of mine known as Mktg. O.K., there are 2 bad apples but that's still a low percentage.

I just wanted to check our this board because the 3 amigos, crawfish, TE, and ponderosa have posted quite a lot of inside stuff that you can't seem to find anywhere else. Like all Tiger fans, inquiring minds want to know, so I migrated over to this watering hole to see what's up.

Looks like a really nice spot! The Lair will miss these guys in the long run and I don't want to miss out. End of story.

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

TuWho?

You want us to spill the beans, and then get tongue tied with your own experience?

Hypocrisy reigns!

LOL...What are you talking about? They banned you, then demanded you pay them? Pay them for what?

10. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Whatever happened over at the lair doesn't really matter, glad to have ya'll over here now. No worries about Brett, he runs a great board and is always improving it!

ok..Brett, I said it when do I get my check?:D