Atlanta area Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BostonBengal, Apr 10, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Since my wife and I are FINALLY moving down to Atlanta (we make the move next Wednesday! ), I went ahead and purchased tickets to LSU's weekend baseball series at Auburn and was hoping that one of you would be interested in joining me? My wife has to be back in Boston during that time finalizing things with her job--so I'm just looking for a fellow Tiger fan who wants to hang out, possibly tail gate a bit and catch a game or two.

The series is scheduled for:
    7:00 pm Friday, May 5th
    7:00 pm Saturday, May 6th
    1:00 pm Sunday, May 7th

I don't think I'll be able to make the Friday game, so if anyone is interested in the tickets, just let me know and I'll give them to you.

If you're interested, give a shout out and PM me with specifics. I don't mind driving (since I planned on making them anyway), so no one has to worry about that.

Later!

2. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

BB, dont know my plans for that weekend since its kind of far in advance, but let me know closer to the actual date and i might be able to make it down from bham.

what brings you to atl, by the way?

jj

3. BostonBengal

Lower cost of living... :thumb:

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I wish I could take you up on the offer!

Welcome back (almost) to the south. I guess you will be happy to get out of cold and snowy (brrrr....) Boston.

5. jjbodean1970

jjbodean1970 Founding Member

i heard that! my wife was considering a fellowship in boston and we were looking into housing. WOW! she went to rochester instead....

6. BostonBengal

Oh yeah....I'm tired of waking up on an April morning and the temps be in the low 40's.. :dis:

Hell...It even snowed a bit one day last week (didn't "stay"--but it definately game down in solid flakes) :shock:

7. BostonBengal

Yeah. I refuse to pay upwards of $400 K for a house that only has 2 bedrooms and a yard barely large enough to fit the house on... It's disgusting!

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

BB,

I live in Atlanta, but am working up in Springfield MA M-F. What a hole. I'll go to the Saturday game. If someone else takes you up on the ticket, I'll still head west to Auburn and we can do a little Tailgait.

9. BostonBengal

My extra Saturday ticket is yours then!

Wow! So you're up in Springfield, huh? Atlanta to Springfield....:shock: Sheesh! I thought my commute to work was long! :D

10. BostonBengal

OK...So far, LSUsupaFan is joining me for the Saturday contest.

Anyone else know if they are able to make the Sunday game? ...or perhaps know of anyone that could use both tickets to Friday's contest?