Atlanta shits the bed

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 29, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And screws the saints with that boneheaded snap.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So much for relying on your hated rivals to help you get the No.2 seed in the playoffs. My hatred for them has just intensified. Mike Smith is a joke of a coach. I hope he stays in ATL for a long time.

3. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Atlanta played their asses off. Carolina's D just dominated. They didn't play any worse than the Saints last week. Otherwise we woundn't give a damn about this game.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Really? I saw Roddy White drop 3 passes that could have extended drives. Their offense line give up 8 sacks (which isn't really a surprise since they suck worse than ours), and their defense could never make the key stop when they had to. You're right in saying that they didn't play any worse than the Saints. They looked just as bad, except they were at home and it was Tony Gonzalez's last game, so I was hoping they would play better.

5. LaSalleAve

All they had to do was get 20 more yards to set Matt Bryant up for the win, and the center snaps the ball 20 the other way, and they lose 5 on an illegal motion and 10 seconds on the penalty.

Roddy White, that dude looks like Brandon Lafell his sophomore year. Drops everything.

6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I think it was Ice Man's error. The center was set, and once he looked up at the lineman, he snapped it. In the interim, Matty realizes it's a blitz and he's gonna get it for the 10th time that day for a sig. loss and tries to go up to audible. Either way, they were going to lose yards by sack or inadvertent snap. Just 20 more yards, and they could have helped us. Damn dirty birds.

7. LaSalleAve

It was pretty much what happened to LSU against Alabama, qb recognized the blitz tries to change the play, center snaps it.

8. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Ryan was responsible for many of those sacks. He held on to the ball way too long. He looked like he didn't have a clue half of the time. But, as above, Carolina's defense is very good.

9. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Saints are the 6th seed. Going to the Philidelphia / Dallas winner. I think that's a little better than going to GB. SF winning gave them the 5th seed and getting to meet Aaron Rogers.

10. LaSalleAve

They only go to Philly if Philly wins, I think they go to Green Bay if Dallas wins don't they?