Attendance will suffer this week ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Sep 5, 2016.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

My older daughter went to her first LSU game when she was 6--stayed through all of the triple OT loss to Arkansas in '07. My younger daughter went to the LSU/UWV game in '10 when she was only 5. We had to leave at the half (she hasn't been back to a game since...football isn't her thing.)

The older daughter is a big football fan, though.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I can see Saban point shaving the game, and allowing Les a 1pt win just so LSU keeps him.

Richdog and diamondheadtiger like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The 2nd one sounds more like one of our fans than the first. :D

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

That is probably true. Like many a Tiger fan, she had a grand time tailgating at my uncle's RV that day, then was too pooped to function at the game. To be fair, it was an 8:30 pm kickoff, and she was only in kindergarten.

But these days, she doesn't even pretend to care about football in the least. She's a dance and theatre nerd. One of her friends she has met at middle school so far was a boy who was also listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on his phone, just like her. They struck up a conversation and then preformed a number, "The Reynolds Pamphlet" with one another.

5. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

If you go to the game you are telling FKing you are happy with the state of the program, period. The only way to make anything happen is if they feel their precious cash cow is in jeopardy.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not necessarily. Sometimes it's for the kids playing.

Winston1 and StaceyO like this.
  7. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

The best thing for the "kids" long term is Miles being gone. Not going is doing something for the kids.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Well, do you avoid going and shit on all the players (and theres many) who returned for a special year. Not showing up likely wont do anything this year anyhow after we bitched out on the jimbo offer. Gotta support the boys and hope for the best. A one loss season and a les miles retirement.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm going to the Bama game, I should wear a fire Les shirt.

GregLSU likes this.
  10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

Miles shits on the players every game with his offense. The biggest slap in the face isn't, not going to the game, it's allowing Miles to continue to fuck over the players who have given everything to attend LSU.

Fournette will likely lose out on two Heisman trophies because of it before he turns pro.

Richdog likes this.