ATTENTION BRADY-BASHERS.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SEN, Mar 4, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I am commenting on this TEAM, not his coaching performance...Though I will say this...When you run your best player off and blame it on agents...

When you go off on bizarre tangents letting the media know you're reading what they're saying about you...and also that you are letting them get to you...That deserves a comment or two, even from someone who recused himself from the discussion...

I will say this, though...It's amazing how so many people get quiet after telling you that you're everything from a turd to a poor Christian when more than one person stands up and expresses their dislike...

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh yeah, you are talking about the team, not the coach. because you recused yourself!

very honest!

3. TigerEducated

Martin...Far be it from you to ever change your mind on a subjet...right?

I mean...It's a subject I feel strongly about...Can't I change my mind? Have I ever posted about how I feel that I'm omnipotent or perfect?

You people may feel that way because I don't back down off my points, that I take some deity complex to an extreme...but I will admit that you feel like people are personally demeaning to you, it makes you want to just shut up...But never once have I backed off my opinions...

I mean, when people here argue one point or another...your feeling is that they should never change their minds, never go back on decisions, at all?

Gimme a break...Your stances are as ridiculous as your thoughts on gay marriage....

4. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Blah, blah, blah. Are we going to hear the same thing next year when this team underacheives? This LSU can feast on the bad teams in the SEC (recently there have been quite a few of them), but at some point shouldn't we be able to contend with Kentucky and Mississippi St.? I haven't seen much to suggest that Brady can help us do that.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh, i see, you are playing the "i changed my mind" card. i thought you were gonna stick with the "i was talking about the team, not the coach" line.

probably a good idea, you looked sillly pretending you were not discussing coaching.

keep it up, you are really learning! maybe next time you can be honest before i call you out! good luck!

6. TigerEducated

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't buy it SabanFan,

There are plenty of freshman in LSU history that were consistant and made positives when they played vs inconsistant play.
    I'll name a few........

Clearance Ceaser, Wayne Sims, Vernell Singleton, Stanley Roberts, Shaq, Chris Jackson,JohnWilliams,Maurice
    Williamson...

Is that enough freshman for you?

I probably shouldn't have put Shaq on that list because everyone
    knows he's a Star