Attn: Dallas Area Tiger Fans - Finally our kind at home !

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 9, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well aside the fact it will be 10:00 am. freezing cold and to be honest we have a huge Mountain to climb since we have very little offense right now with Randall and to Beat UT we will have to put some points on the board. (UT is a very good football team)

I am talking about "OUr Kind" invading DFW !

I am excited our people are coming to us, instead of us having to go home to watch the Tigers. I am sure like me all of us have gotten 15 calls and 20 emails stating "We are staying with you" Hotel TexasTigers has been booked since the cotton bowl was mentioned weeks ago, so I have had to turn people away. However they can pitch some tents in the yard, and i have plenty of MotorHome space !!!

Anyway, I read the LSU hotel is the Hyatt by Reunion. I am planning on partying with "My People" New Years Eve. Does anyone know if the Hotel is going to do something for us (I am of course staying at home) or will there be an official New Years of LSU party place.

Anyone know what DFW does for the visiting teams ??? Parties etc etc. I plan on doing it all like if I went somewhere else for the bowl game

I am looking forward to seeing LSU fans in my current hometowm.

2. TexasTigers

Also fellow DFW Fans. I have already put my flag windows in...

Lets start showing our faces early !!!!!

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I was considering going down to the West End to party but if there will be an official LSU hangout I may have to go there.

4. TexasTigers

It is Touristy,, but I guess my friends will be Tourist. It is within walking distance of THe LSU Hotel, so I bet that is where we all hangout. There is a great Daquiri place there called Gators that I bet becomes our official hangout.
    With the train ride from the LSU hotel making it easy, I suspect the West end will be ALL purple and Gold.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Congrat's to all of our Texan posters. I'm glad you will be getting to see our Tigers in Texas!

6. allisonk

allisonk Freshman

Im seriously considering a purple and gold xmas light theme this year! The yard sign is prominently displayed in front of the house and the flag will be flying starting tonite! Didnt Santa graduate from LSU? I envision Santa wearing an LSU sweatshirt over that santa-suit. Does purple/gold clash too bad with red?

7. TexasTigers

ALso fellow DFW Tigers lets try to wear our colors around town (Not like we dont anyway) and fly our Window Flags until game day. Let local people start to see an LSU following around town. Local Merchants will remember seeing LSU fans around town.