AU feelin Hated...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Apr 15, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

by LSU folks.

Goldcard
    LSU hates us......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While lurking on a LSU message board, (I'm a Univ. of So Cal fan)I saw a thread about what other school, their fans had the most hate for. Guess which two schools were most mentioned as the most hated......USC, and Auburn.

I took that as a compliment, as I could not think of another fine University I would rather be associated with, than Auburn! Your fans won me over on my trip there last August. I now follow your team, and root for you in every game....

wesfAU
    Re: LSU hates us......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I became a USC fan after interacting with your fans during our series. A great group of people.

WDE and Fight On!

MattDaddyAubie
    USC fans are definitly the best group of people outside of AU

Good Luck this coming season!
    War Eagle and Fight On!
    AuEng
    War Damn Trojans
    As a result of our home and home USC is my second favorite team!
    War Eagle

aTIGERnLR
    This is devastating... how could this have happened?
    We need to patch things up... what about a teleflora bouquet? Maybe some purple carnations in an empty armadillo shell with a card and warm coonass greeting!

AuEng
    They'll get a proper greeting
    very soon

briansmif
    Our expressions of Love for them will be shared 09/18/04

TigerTime099
    Yep, you guys were a class act when you came to JH and stomped a mudhole in our arse. USC is now one of my favorite teams to watch. Don't worry about those "Corndog" LSU fans. They suck!!. WDE!!

AubieAlli
    All of my family lives down in Louisiana and they are brutal about the LSU/AU rivalry. I really love USC and am also proud to be associated with your team...especially on the receiving end of LSU's hatred! Most hatred stems from jealousy, right? I'll be rooting for ya'll (and anybody who plays AGAINST Alabama & LSU) this season. Good luck & Fight On!

Mrkgreen
    And I can't think of another school I would more
    NOT like to be associated with than LSU! Well, Alabama, maybe. At the end of the day, people tell on themselves.

I'll always love SC for that beating Munoz, White, Budde & company put on Alabama in Lesion Field in 1978. Great stuff indeed! Fight on!

tigertanger03
    The enemy of my enemy is a trojan!

LiquorShotsUnlimitedCorndogs
    I HATE LSPoo more than UGA or Bama combined, mainly thanks to their classless fans and the goobers they call students.

It's nice to know they dislike both our schools. Intelligent people - USC and Auburn. Drunks and future felons - LSPoo.
    a.k.a. TimHudson15

Surgeon General's Warning: Avoid Louisiana the weekend of an LSU football game. Warning also recommended by AA, MADD, SADD, Louisiana State Patrol.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Ah, everyone has those fans who hate them.

USuck as in South Carolina is my most-hated school in the SEC.

3. diamondheadtiger

I think we are hated by AU & Ole miss equally :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

the last quote is too funny.......intelligent people at Auburn.

if you set the bar at 3rd grade education level like Auburn does to determine intelligence, I guess even USC fans would fit the mold.

too funny... :D :cool:

5. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

by the way...I have nothing against most Auburn fans, just the ignorant ones like posted above. LSpoo..very good. Fellons and drunks...yep.

AUmorgan...please say all Barners are not like this!

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I have no beef with Auburn, the comments those Auburn fans made about us are old news. Same story about us being drunks, usual insult and entire state of people thing ho hum, but I am sure Glad USC hates us. Thats a good thing...

Sort of Like Bin Laden supporting Kerry getting elected.

7. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

This lovefest between Auburn and USC is really pathetic.....I often wander over to Auburns board and laugh at how the Auburn fans fellate the USC fans every chance they get......I suppose with most the hatred that most SEC fans have towards Auburn they're willing to accept a little lovin from just about anyone.

8. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Our expressions of Love for them will be shared 09/18/04

TigerTime099

I find that really funny... :grin: :geaux:

9. diamondheadtiger

Morgan will for surely tell you they are not all like this, and we realize that. It's just that they have more of em than she would like to admit. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

10. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

...or better yet, Bin Laden rooting for Al Franken to get elected...