AUBURN -6

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by leroy7500, Oct 17, 2010.

1. skippy737

skippy737 Founding Member

Id rather have win smart, pass efficiency smart, no turnover smart, clock smart, audible smart, statistic and percentage smart--
    Im not saying jj is t better in certain situations but start with lee and keepmauburn saying WTF just happened?
    Geaux MF TIGERS!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I was just making a funny but I think he really does have a high gpa. I really don't care if he can split atoms with one eye closed, he should never ever throw another football wearing a Tiger jersey as long as he is there.

2 people like this.
  3. dr smartass phd

dr smartass phd Freshman

Personally, I don't think Auburn can handle the pressure of 2 emotional SEC games in a row. They may fly high for the first quarter, then blow a gasket & fizzle. They were pretty pumped up for the Ark game. I just can't see them being able to keep it up 2 weeks in a row. I'm glad we had cupcake after a emotional game at the swamp.

This is a big intangible.

I see a close first half and then they will be LSU's bitch. I think Deangelo could have a monster game.

4. skippy737

skippy737 Founding Member

Lets not forget. Auburn got two huge calls that shouldve been reversed cameron fumbledbefore the endzone- it wasclear as freaking day.
    We need to plug the middle which nevis will do and shepard as the MF spy!
    Booyah!

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

5 out of their last 6 games have been nail biting high pressure games. I dont think this is a factor at all. They are plenty used to it. Disciplined assignment defense will have more to do with deflating their momentum than anything.

1 person likes this.
  6. dr smartass phd

dr smartass phd Freshman

After they burn all that emotion in the first quarter, they will become flatter than day old beer. However, that is provided that LSU doesn't give them gifts to keep them emotionally charged.

2 people like this.
  7. Gulffella

Gulffella Founding Member

I don't know if you should worry more about the Tigers or the Zebras in this one.

8. Celtic Tiger

Celtic Tiger Tiger Stadium West Dorm

Run is a misleading stat. That 15th ranking was also there because teams were not running the ball on them, due to passing. Last thing we want is a shoot out. Les is aware they just one one. They are going to play the run, but my bet is we can run on them anyway. Would love to see Ford, Ridley, and Lee in the backfield at the same time. Maybe split back (Pro) Formation. The thing is it would be better if JJ got hot trowing the ball and we ran more with Lee in to make it tougher for their defense.:milesmic:

9. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

If the trend holds true, LSU's defense will hold the opposing offense to 70% of it's normal offensive point production. In other words, LSU's offense will need to produce a minimum of 21 points and find a way to control the clock.

My personal opinion is that both teams will be held to lower-than-normal points production because that is the hallmark of this series.

In reviewing this forum, I see the same comments towards Newton as I have seen on every opponent forum this season. "One trick pony, spying Newton, keeping him on the sideline, stacking the box, etc. etc, etc. "

The issue isn't scheming to control Newton, it is the execution. He's a Clydesdale in every sense of the word, and tackiling him is a unique challenge, even for a defense as talented as LSU's.

I've got it AU 24, LSU 17. Wes Byrum comes through for Auburn late in the lowest scoring home game of Auburn's season.

10. Celtic Tiger

Celtic Tiger Tiger Stadium West Dorm

You are giveing your guy an awful lot of love and our number one "D" no memtion. We have already played some top guys this year and handled them see WV game to memtion one. You migtht want to flip that score if you're a betting man.

1 person likes this.