Auburn defensive coordinator Ted Roof says - you will love this - sounds like a Milesism

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 18, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Auburn ranks 11th in the 12-team SEC in pass defense, allowing 266.1 yards per game and the Tigers have allowed 13 touchdown passes, most in the league.

Chizik said sophomore Anthony Morgan and freshman Chris Davis would be in the mix at cornerback if Bell is unable to go.

At safety, juniors Mike McNeil and Drew Cole and sophomore Akeem Means will be called upon to step up.

Auburn defensive coordinator Ted Roof says he has confidence in the players who will be asked to step up this week.

“We are what we are and we are who we are,” Roof said. “That’s not going to change.

Read more: Anniston Star - Injuries plague Auburn heading into crucial game vs LSU

2. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Yeah, OK, their secondary is jacked up and plays poorly........well, we can't pass......at least during half the snaps when Jefferson is in the game.

The one thing I wanna know that I still have yet to hear is: how is their RUN defense. If their defense cannot stop our ground attack, the game is ours. If they can, it makes it MUCH more difficult.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

When a team is so easy to pass on sometimes Run D is over-rated. I think we will run on them and when J. Lee is in the game we score TD's.

I don't know what CLM will do this week at QB but J. Lee has done everything he needs to do to be our QB!!

we shall see