Auburn football schedule

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4lsu, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Agreed, especially after we scheduled App. St. for one of our open dates. Whether or not they were the only one's available, I don't know. But you would think we could've gotten a little tougher game. But I digress...

3. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

:D :D :D

4. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

Yeah! Virgnia Tech screwed us in a similar way. I am not putting too much stock in va tech in coming to br. When will up the up the buyout in canceling games????

5. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

I don't think Georgia Tech Beats Auburn. I want them undefeated when they roll in to town.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

It's not fair to criticize Auburn. It seems to me they are in the same situation that LSU was in. Sure I think its a joke to play against Western Kentucky. But, in the same light, it's a joke to play Appy state too.

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

You have alot to learn scrappy. You see, around here Auburn is fair game in anything and will take the brunt of most jokes and raggings. It does not matter if LSU is or was in a similar situation, bottom line is Auburn did it. Get use to it, even the Auburn visitors here know what to expect. :)

8. diamondheadtiger

I think Ga. Tech beats them easier than they did 2 years ago. I don't bet a whole lot on CFB, but I will lay it down for this one. It would be nice to take down the defending Motel 6 national champions, but I feel they will have 2 losses coming in to Tiger Stadium. JMO. :)

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Georgia Tech will not beat anybody of significance with Reggie Ball at QB. Ball has had some success in his first two years but still can't throw that consistently and struggles with whether to run or not at times. He is either a star or a complete dud.

Their D, especially LB's are solid, but not as great as some publications are making them out to be.

10. diamondheadtiger

...but they will beat Auburn. Reggie Ball has improved and will be the difference in this game. AU with an inexperienced QB minus Caddy, Ronnie, Jason...etc. and GT wins this game handily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.