Auburn football schedule

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dvm4lsu, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Actually DHeadtiger said that. I didn't say that. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm trying to get both of you to calm down...you'd probably take auburn +15 against the Patriots. :D

2. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Sorry Andrew. I meant to say deadhead. So what say ye deadhead?

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yes it was Syracuse, and since we will go back to the previous year, that's the same Syracuse that put us in the NC game that year with a spanking of ND. Do you honestly believe that Ball will not be the starter for the Jackets this year because the coach said he will be competing for the job?

4. diamondheadtiger

PT, I would'nt give you 15pts if the line was 15. 6 months is a ways off, but like I said, I will bump this thread come August. :)

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Save it if you like and bump heck out of it but you made an offer now, I accepted and now you back off. Make the same offer in August and we will see. :thumb:

6. diamondheadtiger

Yep, so long as you were not referring to deadhead, as in The Grateful Dead. :grin:

7. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

...says the D-head that uses the handle Dheadtiger. :hihi:

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

9. diamondheadtiger

That's pretty original Numa, did you think of that one all by yourself? :hihi:

10. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

For starters, your facts are wrong regarding Auburn's attempts to schedule Fresno State. Auburn's appeal to the SEC office to juggle the schedules in order to accomodate a more flexible date were summarily rejected, and FS was unavailable to play the date AU needed/requested they play.

Personally, I'm not pleased with the AD's decision to schedule WKU, but there was an honest attempt to accomodate FS which could not be worked out.

Regarding Georgia Tech .... it speaks volumes about the health of the AU-LSU rivalry when LSU fans are already discussing a Yellow Jackets victory ....and spring practice hasn't even started :lol:

Have no fear..... Auburn will be 6-0 when it faces LSU and the game will receive the national attention it deserves. The expected "dropoff" at Auburn will be far less than many have predicted. In fact, it's quite possible that AU could be better on defense. If Borge's track record for developing QB talent holds true, AU's dropoff on offense will be marginal, but a dropoff nonetheless.

AU will go 9-2 or 10-1 this season behind the strength and depth of its offensive and defensive line units. And their first victim will be the yellow jackets of georgia tech. AU is so deep at RB and LB it's sick.....

I'm looking forward to visiting baton Rouge again this season..... should be a superb matchup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.